Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know every guy in this dreams of that hot chick on the back of the bike, however, i put my girl on the back and it didn't feel that comfortable. whats your opinions about this topic, i think i'm going to stick with myself only on the bike and let my girl keep the riding in the bedroom :pimp:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh so you want to ride an RR? Well there is a Honda dealership on Rancho I bet if you paid them 9000 they would let you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I haven't ridden a chick on my 6RR yet. I had a 96' 600 F3 that I rode a girl on one time. I didn't like the way the bike handled with her on back....she only weighed like 115.

V

·
0 Posts
I took my rear pegs off of my bike. I feel that our bikes arent made for 2 people.. they arent cruisers, they are "race bikes"...

C

·
0 Posts
I dont mind riding with the gf. Shes only 5' 110lbs though. Of course it is a lot more fun riding solo because you can tear it up more. With her on the bike I ride like a pussycat.

V

·
0 Posts
I would feel horrible if I went down with someone on the back of the bike. Its a big responsibility to ride two up. Unless the person on the back is all geared up and has ridden two up correctly many times, I would feel uneasy about them on the back. Have you guys ever ridden on the back of a bike??? Its not fun, I hate not being in control and feeling helpless on the back of a bike.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
If she's cute and nice, and not too big, then sure. I'm always up for giving a girl a ride around the block. I am always certain to give them the safety breifing first though.

Hold tight around my waist
Look with your head not your body
Keep your body in line with mine especially during turns

·
Registered
287 Posts
i hear ya on that one joer....im sure opinions would change on this subject is you had a fine girl wanting a ride and she was digg'n you. Especially if a ride stood between you going home alone or you bringing her to bed. :bounce:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me and the better half ride double on occasion. She and I usually ride seperatly, but riding doubled up is a lot of fun. When the passenger knows how to ride it makes it fun.

Thats just my findings.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Took the wife with me to the Tokyo Motorcycle show yesterday. It wasn't that bad except that everytime I breaked she would slide into me pushing my junk into the tank.. :shock: Other than that, great ride. I was even allowed to pull a nice little wheelie, which she liked.. Riding with a passenger can and will increase riding skill if done correctly, if you can maneuver a bike with a passenger on, you should have no excuses when you don't have one on. 8)

·
Registered
525 Posts
seanic said:
i hear ya on that one joer....im sure opinions would change on this subject is you had a fine girl wanting a ride and she was digg'n you. Especially if a ride stood between you going home alone or you bringing her to bed. :bounce:
+1

i dont like riding with a chick on the back but if it means a$$ lets do it. kinda makes me think twice about putting the cowl on the back that i just ordered.

VinRR:" Unless the person on the back is all geared up and has ridden two up correctly many times, I would feel uneasy about them on the back. "

"do fat rolls count as sufficient gear" :?: prob would provide a lot of protection.

anyone ever give up their helmet to a chick that you were taking home cuz the biatch had such a blasted face that you were afraid to be seen with her ?

·
Registered
287 Posts
How many of you that dont like riding 2 up, have adjusted your suspension to accomodate a passenger on the back? I haven't yet, but i know if you do adjust, it will make things a lot easier.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts