Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my CBRs is an 07 with just over 30000 miles. It still runs perfect. It has been down before, 1 high side and 1 low side. Even with the get offs, nothing more than cosmetic damage. Replaced damaged fairings with oem. Bike has basic mods, ( slip on, vortex rear sets). I dont ride it any longer and have people who'd like to buy it. I dont want to ask to much or sell too too low either.
I would like to hear some opinions on what to expect to sell for. I live in Central Cal, should that affect your opinions.(seems we pay a little more for bikesthan outa state)
Runs great, minor scrapes, serviced properly.
Thanks guy

·
Registered
397 Posts
Check our Craigslist and see what similar bikes are listed at (remember these are asking prices). Look at Nada (average="high", and low), and KBB. If you replaced everything with OEM plastics, you should be able to get a solid price out of it. FYI mods don't add value, so if you still have the OEM pieces, swap them out, and sell the aftermarket separately.

I think bike are VERY regional when it comes to pricing. So take any responses you get here with a grain of salt (unless the poster lives in your area of course). Ask in the regional forum, or find a regional forum.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My guess would be in the ball park of $4k, depending on the cosmetic damage. That's what they're going for on Craigslist with similar mileage.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Here is a good example of regional (yes I live in Alaska, so a little extreme example, but I have gotten some great deals). I purchased a 03 /w 8k miles in very good condition with some good mods for 2800, 1.5 months later sold it for 4k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts