Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ride with one of these? What do you think about the feel? Anyone ever crash tested one?

·
Registered
965 Posts
I have the AGV V-Flyer.. Love it, comfy, quiet.. Crash tested once, however head didnt hit the ground so Im no good to you there :D

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
ive yet to hear anyone say anything bad about thier AGV. I even thought about one for a minute, but the one i want isnt in the states, and all the other nice ones are Rossi replicas.
Theyre good lids man. I doubt youll have anything less than love for it if you get one.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snikwad said:
ive yet to hear anyone say anything bad about thier AGV. I even thought about one for a minute, but the one i want isnt in the states, and all the other nice ones are Rossi replicas.
Theyre good lids man. I doubt youll have anything less than love for it if you get one.
I hope so... I went ahead and ordered it. It's not available in the US but it's not too much to have shipped. It helps working for a company with offices everywhere too... inter office mailing a helmet from London to California is awesome.

·
19,904 Posts
which one did u get, that one that sin the euro bike mags, with the check flags, if so thats the one i like.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
junk said:
I hope so... I went ahead and ordered it. It's not available in the US but it's not too much to have shipped. It helps working for a company with offices everywhere too... inter office mailing a helmet from London to California is awesome.
So give us the link to see the looks of it !

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
AGV Ti-Tech is an awesome helmet. An ex employee of ours crashed in one badly, landed on his head at Fontana on one... held up well... saved his melon... and then had Rossi sign it Laguna last year with the following "Go Slow!!!" and his sig. nice!!

·
19,904 Posts
How exactly does a helmet "hold up well"? What is the criteria for that?
It didnt fall apart on initial impact.
He didnt suffer a concusion...
The Helmet itslef was still on his head and not in pieces.

Typically what a helmet should do when banged up hard with a grape in it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
MotoMike25 said:
So give us the link to see the looks of it !
Alright... fine... but I'm a total biter. I saw this helmet in a thread on here. Don't remember which thread, but I'm slightly embarrased that I'm biting someone else's style. But I showed it to my fiancee and she was almost going to beat me up because I said you can't get it in the US. She thought it was that cool looking (yes... I know that's terrible criteria for picking a helmet). Anyway, to the guy who already has it... please don't hate me. Flattery and imitation and all that:

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item1064.htm

·
19,904 Posts
damn, thats cheap for a AGV. I had no idea they went that low.
Looks good tho...

·
Registered
799 Posts
A guy at my work has 3 of them and swears buy it. I heard they are one of the quietest helmets out there. Plus very stable on your head at speeds...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love positive comments. I'll let you all know what I think when it gets here. Will be in our London office next week and then my biddy is supposed to ship it out or send it with a traveler shortly after that. I can't wait!

·
Registered
75 Posts

I want this one

·
Registered
799 Posts
Tiny said:
reminds me of kiss's drummer

Yeah but this helmet does'nt look gay:supergay:

·
Registered