Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone opinions on EBC rotors? i get a nasty grinding feel sometimes right after getting on the brakes hard. it usually goes away real quick once not on the brakes for a little bit but it doesn't inspire much confidence. i know the rotor is slightly warped because i can hear the front brake get louder in one spot when pushing the bike slowly, but its not really bad. fluids are good, pads are good, brake lines are good.

so I've been looking for replacement rotors and buying someone else's stock or used rotors make me nervous. looking at the EBC Pro Lite XC Contour Rotors.

is it really worth it to shell out the extra $200-400 for Galfer, Braking, brake tech, or Brembo brakes? thanks in advance everyone.

·
BOTM Winner 2/13
359 Posts
is it really worth it to shell out the extra $200-400 for Galfer, Braking, brake tech, or Brembo brakes?
:+1: I'm curious about this also

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
for street stay with a round rotor IMO, they will last longer and you shouldnt need teh gains from a wave. i installed (at Vtecs house) a set of EBC Lite tech rotors and HH pads on my aprilia. they are awesome. they look bigger then the OEM ones but they actually weigh less.

i only purchase EBC brakes for the street.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts