Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 600RR and I just purchased a Toce slip-on exhaust, K&N air filter and a PCV.... ALL feedback is welcomed before I have these parts installed.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
Toce looks good, from others it seems that its way loud and you might get sick of it quick, get some ear plugs for you rides.
K&N :thumbup: because I have one.
PCV, cool but not necessary with what you got above.

My $0.02

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
Its my opinion that seeking validation for your purchase of generic products for your motorcycle by posting an attention seeking thread on a website that has thousands of generic product purchasers just like yourself is a waste of everyone's time, most importantly MY time, of course.

It's also my opinion that you've made a huge mistake by choosing Toce. But what's done is done

·
BOTM Winner 02/15
237 Posts
K&N air filter is overrated, unless you have a full exhaust system and even then the differences wouldn't be worth the $ you paid for it over stock.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Advice? Keep the PCV, send back the Toce and K&N and get an Akra slip on., you'll thank me later. And get a haircut.

If you need anything else I'm here to help :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had an Akra on my 2008. Still wasn't loud enough even with the baffle out. That's more for performance. I've also had the TwoBros black series which is a great exhaust but I defin like the look of the Toce. The air filter I'm gonna keep because I got it for cheap but debating on the PCV even tho I got it for $300

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I had an Akra on my 2008. Still wasn't loud enough even with the baffle out. That's more for performance. I've also had the TwoBros black series which is a great exhaust

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Its my opinion that seeking validation for your purchase of generic products for your motorcycle by posting an attention seeking thread on a website that has thousands of generic product purchasers just like yourself is a waste of everyone's time, most importantly MY time, of course.

It's also my opinion that you've made a huge mistake by choosing Toce. But what's done is done

Advice? Keep the PCV, send back the Toce and K&N and get an Akra slip on., you'll thank me later. And get a haircut.

If you need anything else I'm here to help :)
Very rarely, like very very rarely, am I in agreement with either of these 2 but this time I am...that's my opinion.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yo man, keep the Toce, and the K&N and everything else you got, but make sure you stretch the swing arm, throw a stunt cage on there, lower it, and $#!+ load of chrome!

:banger::gun1:

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I see a bike for sale CHEAP, real soon.
Then a thread over at 1krr about how the "609 arrr arrr is too slow", and people need a 1k arrr arrr?

Oh wait, CC said that right?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts