Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a nice custom white 04 R1 with some tasteful mods but instead of all the yellow accents I want to do electric blue (Google electric blue Toyota Tacoma if you need a color reference). I really like the shorty pazzos on their right now but they are chrome yellow and I really want them to be blue. Has anyone done a good rattle can job on painting them or will I just F it up? Will the paint hold up to constant use? would it be worth it price wise to send them in to be powder coated? Or would it be better to just cut my losses and sell them so I can go buy a new set? If I do decide to buy a new set does anyone know where I can get them in electric blue or something similar? I wanna do the bar ends in the same color as the levers but I am less worried because they are so much cheaper and suffer less wear and tear. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
sell them bro, dont you dare rattle can them!!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'm with slim8 and cbracer

DO NOT paint them, the paint will look like chit very quickly as the levers are used over and over again. I'd just pick up a blue pair. I'd recommend searching ebay for the shorty levers there. I bought a really nice set of the adjustable blue shorty levers on there for 40 shipped. they are identical to pazzo levers except they are a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
^^^ damn bro by any chance do you have a link to those, or name so that i can find them.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm with slim8 and cbracer

DO NOT paint them, the paint will look like chit very quickly as the levers are used over and over again. I'd just pick up a blue pair. I'd recommend searching ebay for the shorty levers there. I bought a really nice set of the adjustable blue shorty levers on there for 40 shipped. they are identical to pazzo levers except they are a fraction of the cost.
Ya put up a link. If thats the case then hands down I will sell them and buy another set and have some extra cash for more mods!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i bought red shortys from rideitmoto it was fast shipping for it coming overseas but the color was way off its almost like a burgundy now i can't speak for any other colors but i would just make sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.