Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also any idea what exhaust that is? All I can tell is it had an oval sticker on the side. Bought the bike as is but added the wheel stripes and shield.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's a Jardine RT-One Carbon fiber. I have the same bike, with the same pipe, only mine is stainless..wanna trade? lol

I just got a rear cowl to eliminate the rear seat. Looks awesome. Ride safe. Can't get enough of that orange pearl!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
way off topic, but powder coat that swingarm black. bet it would look so clean.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a Jardine RT-One Carbon fiber. I have the same bike, with the same pipe, only mine is stainless..wanna trade? lol

I just got a rear cowl to eliminate the rear seat. Looks awesome. Ride safe. Can't get enough of that orange pearl!!!
No trades sorry, I actually like it was just wondering what it was, thanks! As far as the rear seat... I like the option of taking a passenger and do somewhat often so I will likely never put a cowl on.

real nice, just gotta get that swing arm black.
way off topic, but powder coat that swingarm black. bet it would look so clean.
Maybe this winter, not sure what it entails as I have not worked on bikes much, I am sure I could find and article on how to pull it off so maybe. I actually planned on buying the bike just for summer then selling at the end of the season, although that was before I found this super clean orange RR and fell in love with it so... we will see.

orange cbrs make me want to join the dark side
I actually saw only pictures of the orange ones and did not like them, pictures do nothing for them... Went to look at another used bike and they had one of these orange ones there too, they look so damn good in person but the one they had was scratched up. Found this one a couple days later on Craigslist and the price was right.

·
Registered
146 Posts
No trades sorry, I actually like it was just wondering what it was, thanks! As far as the rear seat... I like the option of taking a passenger and do somewhat often so I will likely never put a cowl on.

Takes literally 2 seconds to swap from cowl to seat. FYI...I was joking about the trade. I am going to get a full carbon fiber exhaust soon. I am def going to power coat all that is silver on the bike to clean it right up.

Go Team Orange!!!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Hey thats a nice bike!! :lol:

Everyone knows Orange is the fastest color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.