Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I live up in Tally too. I see him all the time and watched him drive away from a gas station with one glove after leaving it on the counter. lol Good thing he pulled back in a few minutes later.

·
Registered
625 Posts
haha how do you ride off with one glove? seems like it would be pretty obvious once you grabbed the handle bars.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i used to live up in tally!!i lived off pensacola street at the top of the hill,i had an 05 yellow sv650...i dont remember the orange honda...i do remember a blue n white gixxer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bike i saw was orange with black flame and I think the girl was riding it too

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I am selling my bike, you think anyone locally interested. it's 03 yellow with only 3200 miles. it's in execellent condition.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lets get this started up again. Anybody attend Tallahassee Community College? Any good spots to ride? I just moved up here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. I think I am the girl that everyone has been seeing in Tallahassee on a black and orange CBR600RR. I just registered to this site. Hit me up with any questions.

·
Registered
124 Posts
try fast trix shop....i knew the owner when i lived up there and he was really good about stuff...the cycle shop was alright,took really long though for service

·
Registered
246 Posts
Beautiful Disaster said:
Hello everyone. I think I am the girl that everyone has been seeing in Tallahassee on a black and orange CBR600RR. I just registered to this site. Hit me up with any questions.

Hey I parked next to you the last week in the staff lot at TCC. I have the all black RR.

·
Registered
3 Posts
danman1206 said:
try fast trix shop....i knew the owner when i lived up there and he was really good about stuff...the cycle shop was alright,took really long though for service
I work at Fast Trixx on Saturdays. What kind of stuff do you need done to your bike?

·
Registered
560 Posts
every sunday riders meet up at fast trixx to ride. usually about an hour then eat lunch and head back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts