Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this week I was out of town and I got my order from STG consisting of TCX S-Racing Boots and Alpinestars GP Pro gloves 2013 model. The order was placed april 9th and received Tuesday April 30th for a total of exactly 3 weeks shipping. Very pleased with the order as Jason went the extra mile to have TCX make another vendor ship me the boots because they were under inventory(TCX).

Only one downfall to the order, I had ordered the TXC SR-1's which look like this:

But I received these TCX S-Race boots in the mail:

I didnt even really notice since I had just gotten back in town but once I paid attention and thought that there should have been black on the boots "hmm..." I realized they were the S-Race Boots. I will call that the vendor that TCX had send the boots mistake and not Jason's as the receipt for the order were SR-1's. Double checked it. Overall still pleased with the order and the timeliness of the order considered the problem at TCX. Still love the boots!

The order full price w/ the S-Race boots instead would have been $340 boots and $240 gloves. Total of $580 was shipped for $500. The SR-1's were 10 bucks cheaper than the S-Race boots.

But thank you again Jason I will be back for future business and I will always recommend!

·
Registered
169 Posts
+1 with jason!!!! hes helped me out alot especially with me being all the way out in germany and shipping to a APO AE address...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1 with jason!!!! hes helped me out alot especially with me being all the way out in germany and shipping to a APO AE address...
Oh yeah dude he's definitely a big help. He was quick to respond to PM's with pricing and he even switched the gloves I had ordered from the Racer Sicuro's to the A* GP Pro's no problem.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Wow, so much for TCX hooking me up and getting you those boots. I'm not terribly happy that they sent you the wrong ones:spank:. If there's anything you don't like about those I'll send a return label and get them back.

Personally I like the S-Race (of course I do, those are the ones TCX incorrectly sent right?:drunk:) they've sold really well in the past.

Thanks for the shout out and thanks for patience in getting those. The TCX distributor has been a bit challenging to work with but in the end they usually come out on top.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, so much for TCX hooking me up and getting you those boots. I'm not terribly happy that they sent you the wrong ones:spank:. If there's anything you don't like about those I'll send a return label and get them back.

Personally I like the S-Race (of course I do, those are the ones TCX incorrectly sent right?:drunk:) they've sold really well in the past.

Thanks for the shout out and thanks for patience in getting those. The TCX distributor has been a bit challenging to work with but in the end they usually come out on top.
Nah man they're sweet. I'll stick with them haha I appreciate all the help and working with TCX to get those sent out. I'll be back next month for a jacket and pants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts