Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That right guys the PC3 will be odered tomarrow after i get out of work :evil1: . I can't wait to get this thing on the bike. I am going to be installing this myself and was wondering the difficutly level of this install? I am have pretty good mechanical skills with stuff like this with my car sooo. Any useful addvice would be great guys.
-Rocco-

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moe, i was planning on using that thread to help me on this project will it be the same for a 2003RR?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
yeah man not much of any changes

·
Registered
181 Posts
i did it last week using the thread once you get the plastics all off it may take 15 - 20 minutes the longest part is the plug that is behind the frame. It can be quite a pain to get.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not the easiest, but I think it was easier than my heated hand grips. Maybe I'm just retarded though. Or maybe I just don't remember though since I just did the grips and spent 30-45 minutes just trying to find a nice, clean, way to run the wires. Both installs are fun though. (Some say I have a twisted idea of "fun.")

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
if you're gonna put in the pc3 ... look into the scorpio alarm (ign kill) or the speedohealer or air filter or vstacks or whatever else you can install cause you're gonna have to lift the gas tank up !! might as well do it all at the same time ... then it's custom mapping time !!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Mine is ON THE WAY! That and my Full Ti ARROW comp system is sitting waiting for install.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Virgil
your bike will be screaming to be spanked bro are u ready

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blade1st600RR06 said:
What price and who had the best deal on it? Looking at getting one. Thanks
Got it from Kneedraggers.com for 294 with shipping.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Check out ebay for them i just picked mine up from an authorized dynojet seller on there for 260 shipped. Oh yeah and he extends the warranty for another year.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't wait to put it on but the part that sucks is the fact that once it's on i can't ride it. The weather here is a high of 15. But o well at least it will be on.
Yeah i looked at buying it off of ebay as well but i just didn't feel comfortable doing that. To each is own thought

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Rocco2003 said:
Any useful addvice would be great guys.
-Rocco-
Use a flat head screwdriver to very carefully remove the TPS PIN clip. Once you get it loose you can pull it out with the wires. You can also use the screwdriver to put it back on.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright now.............its all done and on the bike. All in all it wasn't that bad to do this project. Just more knowlegde to chalk up to the bored now. I would loved to taken the bike out today but it decided to freeze and rain so well not time just yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts