Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered Jardine Slip-on today updated 4/27/06 with pics

I called MRI today to order a D&D slip-on but for the same price i got the Jardine instead. Should be here within a week. oh, this is for an F2 in case anyone was wondering. Ill post pics when i get it. Who owns jardine and how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I used to have a D&D on my ole F2 and loved it, but I love my Jardine on my RR too... I'm sure the Jardine will sound killer on her though, congrats on the new pipe and make sure to post up some pics of her...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got the Jardine RT-1 race baffle and its really friggin loud. I rode without a helmet for the first time today and I never realized how loud it is. So if you got the race baffle, be sure to let your neighbors know cus mine are already complaining

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well hopefully it will sound good. I cant wait for it to get here. Thanks for the responses guys

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's some pics!

Great service from Rider's Inc. A+++. Thanks guys. Heres some pics off the pipe before and after i put it on. Also, some pics of my painted windscreen. Came out pretty good IMO. Let me know what you guys think. BTW the Jardine sounds really good. i know the date is wrong on the camera

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Thats one clean F2 you got buddy.

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys! Anyone want it? LOL i cant wait for 07. If i sell this thing by the end of the year, that can be my down payment. Its gonna be the new honda if they make me happy or im going to the GSXR 750. thanks again!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Really nice bike. Hopefully Honda does right and you will be able to get the 07. How long have you had the F2? It is very clean!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
JimmysRR said:
Ti race baffle - sounds GREAT and for the street Quiet Module Insert (QMI), makes it almost as quiet as stock.
How does the QMI work. I saw it on their web site but it looks like it really constricts the opening. I was thinking about getting one... I have a race baffle and have been worried at times that one of the tracks that has noise restrictions wouldnt let me run. Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
LTSrr said:
How does the QMI work. I saw it on their web site but it looks like it really constricts the opening. I was thinking about getting one... I have a race baffle and have been worried at times that one of the tracks that has noise restrictions wouldnt let me run. Thanks.
There's a hole on the underside of the outlet tip where the allen bolt for the QMI goes through. The QMI basically reduces the outlet and brings the dB level down below 96dB. It's akin to the inserts for those fart cans w/ 4 inch outlets on the ricer cages, which reduces it to 1". Sounds like a muffled race baffle...

Cover your hands over your mouth and scream, then take your hands away and scream. That's the dB difference... lol

See pic... you can see the allen bolt in the pic...

·
Registered
153 Posts
jardine cf slip on and i love it. looks great and sounds great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts