Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious how much would you guys pay final price tax included on a black 2007 cbr 600 with just over 3500 miles on it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my 07 a year ago with 4k miles, extended honda warranty till 2013, two bros exhuast, and not a single scratch on it. for $5700 private party sale.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn thats a great price, I really need to look harder in the private sales, though i'm still uneasy about buying it from a private seller.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Damn thats a great price, I really need to look harder in the private sales, though i'm still uneasy about buying it from a private seller.
I bought a stolen, re-vinned 07 RR from a dealership once...

Moral of the story: Private or Dealership, makes little difference except a dealership is almost guaranteed to screw you on the price.

2007 cbr600RR, damaged front fender, no factory keys, revinned frame - $8900 cdn - gave me $3000 for my 2006 Ninja 650R.

Police asked me to give it back a few days later.

So, I found another 2007 CBR 600RR a week later, lom kms, came with an alarm and anti-theft etching stickers - $7000.00 cdn - I sold my ninja privately for $5000 the day before.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys, but since it was stolen atleast it was easily fixed since you got it from a dealer right? Or at any rate, if I was still stuborn at what price should I start the bargaining at? And will the fact i'm paying straight cash encourage the salesman to lower the price to something I had in mind?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the input guys, but since it was stolen atleast it was easily fixed since you got it from a dealer right? Or at any rate, if I was still stuborn at what price should I start the bargaining at? And will the fact i'm paying straight cash encourage the salesman to lower the price to something I had in mind?

Def take cash. I always go to the bank and get the cash, then I take out some and show them I only have X amount. most of the time they will accept a decent offer if the cash is in hand. As always, be carefull when carrying 5 plus K in hand. Dont get robbed. lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I bought a stolen, re-vinned 07 RR from a dealership once...

Moral of the story: Private or Dealership, makes little difference except a dealership is almost guaranteed to screw you on the price.

2007 cbr600RR, damaged front fender, no factory keys, revinned frame - $8900 cdn - gave me $3000 for my 2006 Ninja 650R.

Police asked me to give it back a few days later.

So, I found another 2007 CBR 600RR a week later, lom kms, came with an alarm and anti-theft etching stickers - $7000.00 cdn - I sold my ninja privately for $5000 the day before.
how did you find out it was stolen?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Def take cash. I always go to the bank and get the cash, then I take out some and show them I only have X amount. most of the time they will accept a decent offer if the cash is in hand. As always, be carefull when carrying 5 plus K in hand. Dont get robbed. lol.
Haha yeah getting mugged isn't cool. But I was going to try the, I'm looking to get a bike in the next week, paying cash and I only have this much, if you agree I can be back here in two days to pick the bike up. Think about starting at 5.5K and if they won't budge hoping to get it at 6k but no more for a 3500Mi bike no scratches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts