Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
in wisconsin??...i dunno...

but you can get it out the dealer cash for less than $9000 if u work it right. check for "fees" that they try to sneak in there(set up charge)....tell em u KNOW the bikes come almost fully built...

show them places where u can get a hell of a deal that are close to u, and they won't be able to say no.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
u still got the '03 in your sig?.

dude, the 07's are right around the corner.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friend worked our local dealer down to $9K otd on an 16 orange tribal. The funny thing is, my friend wasnt even serious about getting one that day so he kept saying "thats too much" to everything the saleman said and he just kept going lower and lower.

But yeah, wait till 07. The 06 is basically half a year old as it is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
FIrst off, just wanted to say hello to everybody as this is my first post. I saw this thread and since I just bought my 06 less than a week ago i thought i would reply to it.

Anyway, i got my black 06RR for $9,020. That included the bike obviously, a HJC Helmet, gloves, smoked windscreen, eliminator kit, tail light integrator kit, flush mount signals, and tax, title and licence fees.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
06-600RR said:
FIrst off, just wanted to say hello to everybody as this is my first post. I saw this thread and since I just bought my 06 less than a week ago i thought i would reply to it.

Anyway, i got my black 06RR for $9,020. That included the bike obviously, a HJC Helmet, gloves, smoked windscreen, eliminator kit, tail light integrator kit, flush mount signals, and tax, title and licence fees.
i just got mine less than a week ago and i thought i got a good deal, but you got hooked up. i dont know of any dealers around me that do customizing like that.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My buddy got his for $8100 OTD here in ND. They really tried to play around with him to get there though.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just got a 05 600RR Black Tribal for $7300 with 1800 miles
in show room condition with an akrapovic carbon slip on and
PC III and fender eliminator and LED signals*
*which I am going to revert back to stock.

I was getting quoted $9300 OTD for an orange tribal.

$2000 more for track days, gear and mods !

·
Registered
158 Posts
A dealer doesn't care at all whether the payment is in cash or check. In fact, they would prefer to have you use their finance department over you using your own financing - whether that be cash, check or funds from a loan department.
The cash thing is a myth. It helps on a private sale, but not in a dealership.

·
Registered
344 Posts
friend got his orange tribal 2006 RR in the DC area for $9k OTD in January + 20% off all gear he bought that day.

I'd try to get it lower. Try to get it down to $8500 or so. Or travel down to Chantanooga, TN and get a new one for $7500 ;) Southern Honda

·
Registered
225 Posts
06-600RR said:

Wow that is a good deal!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got my 06 black for 9100 out the door with the extended warr and 20% off every thing else for 30 days

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
bda116 said:
A dealer doesn't care at all whether the payment is in cash or check. In fact, they would prefer to have you use their finance department over you using your own financing - whether that be cash, check or funds from a loan department.
The cash thing is a myth. It helps on a private sale, but not in a dealership.
THATS A BIG NEGATIVE THERE SIR!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
hey man go to cedercreek motorsports.. i just paid 8500 otd, they ate most of the frieght an set up for mine...told him if im driving that far to get a bike i want some thing off the frieght and set up an the offered the gear discount but i told em i already had gear

1 - 20 of 25 Posts