Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far my favourite bike site but now I actually only come to this section. LOL

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Coz matures are the only ppl able to buy a new '07 ;)
'
Yeah exactly. Speaking of which, I am picking mine up this weekend. I can't wait to get the thing chromed out. I'm takign it to Myrtle beach, mainly so I don't have to wear a stupid helmet. How lame are helmets?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
'
Yeah exactly. Speaking of which, I am picking mine up this weekend. I can't wait to get the thing chromed out. I'm takign it to Myrtle beach, mainly so I don't have to wear a stupid helmet. How lame are helmets?
yeah, helmets are for squids!! lol, j/k. i love living in FL coz of the no-helmet law although i wear mine as much as possible. no squidding here when it comes to proper gear. what color is your 07 Fooldog??

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
hahaha, i'm sure ur soooo in love with Harley riders then! they're too damn slow and stupid to wear a lid. lol. i'm not putting them down or whatever just saying they should wise up and wear helmets cause they save lives.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Yeah,, I would put them down. I used to like choppers until everyone and their brother had one, and then the whole "must have HD this, and must have HD that" poser mentality. The whole scene is a turn off to me "look at me, I'm a HD bad a$$". Besides, riding one of those things would be boring. Thats probably why they don't wear helmets. So its more exciting.

Personally It doesn't bother me at all when people dont where helmets. You won't have my respect, but it doesn't bother me. To each their own, and like I said, its Darwinism

1 - 12 of 12 Posts