Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out for a ride today and I felt a rock or something wiz up and hit me in the beck and go down my jacket. It stung for a second and I was like ouch that kinda hurt. Then it started hurting more, and more I was like wtf rock. It turns out that rock was a frickin wasp! It stung me 4 times in the chest before I could pull over and get it out.

Anyone have that happen before?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
So I was out for a ride today and I felt a rock or something wiz up and hit me in the beck and go down my jacket. It stung for a second and I was like ouch that kinda hurt. Then it started hurting more, and more I was like wtf rock. It turns out that rock was a frickin wasp! It stung me 4 times in the chest before I could pull over and get it out.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha couldnt stop laughing my ass off. no never had this happen.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Been there before man ouch indeed

·
Registered
251 Posts
I had a bee fly in my lid one time while I was trying to adjust my glasses. I dint know what the he'll it was the bit** stung me right on my lip. I was on the highway it took me a minute to pull over. My buddies were laughing their buts off. They dint know what was happening

·
Registered
793 Posts
Oh yeah

Had one go into my jacket through a tiny gap next to my neck and it got stuck on my back just behind my shoulder! Of course I was ripping along on a road with no pullouts so the damn thing got me three or four times (felt like 10) before I could get stopped. I was flogging myself as fast and hard as I could while I moving hoping to beat the thing to death. I finally stopped and was ripping off my clothes in a gas station parking lot like they were on fire.

·
Registered
991 Posts
not while on a bike, but once while driving my truck down the freeway with my window open I had a wasp come in and get me right in the neck. SOB pissed me off.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya that sh*t was bogus. Good thing I'm not alergic. That coulda turned out realllly bad. I hate bees. I haven't been stung since I was like 10.

S

·
0 Posts
haha! lol Had this happen with a bee, but wasps just keep stinging. Oh man. Use ice :)

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I had a bee get sucked up into my helmet once on the highway doing around 68mph...

I saw it hit my visor from the outside and about 5 minutes later I see it crawling INSIDE the visor! I had my girl on the bike with me and she didnt know why I started freaking out with my hands waving in the air (while the bike's still moving)

I pulled off to the side of the highway, took off my lid and started running around, shaking my head yelling "BEE! BEE! BEE!" (kinda like in Tommy Boy lol)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
On a mountain bike I took one in the eyebrow. It was almost as good as a cartoon, I saw him coming then I am sure he curved that stinger under him just to hit me dead on. It was a like a rock in the face and almost took me off the bike.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I had a bee get sucked up into my helmet once on the highway doing around 68mph...

I saw it hit my visor from the outside and about 5 minutes later I see it crawling INSIDE the visor! I had my girl on the bike with me and she didnt know why I started freaking out with my hands waving in the air (while the bike's still moving)

I pulled off to the side of the highway, took off my lid and started running around, shaking my head yelling "BEE! BEE! BEE!" (kinda like in Tommy Boy lol)
haha, i can totally see this happening. running around in circles on the side of the freeway. people were probably thinking, "what a lunatic..." haha

never had a bee or wasp, but there was this one time where i thought a car had kicked up a fair sized rock and it came straight at my helmet. scared the **** the out of me. i ducked at it still managed to fly straight at my head. turned out to be a damned big ass june bug. thing knocked my head back like no other. couldn't see a damn thing out of the left side of the visor it left such a mess...:puke:

·
Registered
75 Posts
i was riding without gloves a while back (shame on me) and had one hit me on the hand and sting me, crawl around on my hand, then decide to hang out on my tank while i freaked out and pulled over. i HATE bees...not a fun experience

·
Registered
733 Posts

haha... my buddy at work, was riding his scooter and had a bee fly into his open helmet. It happened as I was leaving for lunch, he was right behind me when it happen and I actually saw him pulling over and jumping up and down hitting himself in a head(helmet). pretty funny scene...

·
Registered
247 Posts
haven't been stung by a bee or wasp yet while riding but been hit by a dragonfly.

·
Registered
793 Posts

:crackup: In the helmet is the worst.

I cracked open my visor to get some air while doing about 45 in traffic (it was over 100 that day). Sure as hell, one second later I see what looks like a wasp zip right through that little crack. It hit my face and bounced around, then I could feel it next to my left ear. While I'm yelling "F*^(k Me" into the helmet and looking for a way out of traffic I feel it crawl INTO my left ear! OK, so I can't stand having anyone but Me touch the inside of my ears. Knowing that a wasp was crawling in there was almost enough to make me jump off the bike right then and there. I figured the sting was inevitable so I'm doing my best "become one with the universe" thing to prepare mentally for what was going to be a major drag because I had nowhere to get off the road. It took me about 30 seconds to reach a place to pull off the road and rip the helmet off. Turned out it was just a big brown bug that was kinda shaped like a wasp. It didn't have a stinger but that really really sucked a big one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That's crazy, I hate wasps.

I've never been stung before, but I did have a bee fly into my pocket once while I was riding. When I got home I felt something moving around in my pocket. As soon as I got near my pocket with my hand the bee flew it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts