Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL THE BIKE IS TOTALED..........ok im on my way home from the boat on kendall and im in a lil rush so probly doin like 70 a car (MINI Cooped) looks but dont see me and pulles in front of me to try and cross the street and head the opposit way.....i cant remember how or why but i slamed into the car totaled the bike and the car dont ask how i dont know.....thank god i was wearing all my gear cause even with a helmet jacket and gloves i broke my wrist, 3 ribs, clavical, and my spine but it didnt cut the nerves so im fine and when i hit the car my helmet flew off and my head hit the winshield so i have a 10 inch scar across my for head.........thanks for everything guys and wear your gear........

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
Holy sh*t! :shock: Sounds like you were really lucky, especially with a broken back and your helmet flying off. Hope you get better soon and get some money from that cager.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Oh my god... glad you are not dead. How did the helmet fly off?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Man...i'm so glad to hear that none of your nerves were cut. I'm glad that everything will heal. You're in my thoughts for a speedy and safe recovery!!!

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
WOW.... im just glad that you are still alive.. Bones and all heal. Get some money from that cager..

when did this happen??
how did your lid come off??

but all in all just glad you survived. get better and let this be an eye opener to all us in the biking world.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know i was lucky my helmet flew off cause it wasnt tightned all the way thanks yalll.......o i was in the hospital for 31 days they just let me out today

·
Registered
360 Posts
Good Lord! I'm so glad that you're still able to communicate with us! Heal up quick! How did your helmet fly off... was it too loose?

·
Registered
448 Posts
u better sue that cager for all he got and get a nice new 600RR

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Yeah man, your lucky to be alive.

Hope you get better soon.

Jason

·
Registered
569 Posts
bike can be replaced man - your body parts are not (well the most important body parts are not). just glad you came out of it still in one piece. concentrate on physical recovery and worry about the bike later.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Good to hear you'll be mending...

Keep that helmet on tight - it does no good loose, as I think has been proven here!

That cager better pay up and get some glasses!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
be strong man and stick with the rehab thank good you are with us to share your misfortune count your blessing that you are alive keep us updated with your recovery you mentioned kendall did you mean kendall FL god bless you man and once you get healthy get that sob :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: and get him good

·
Registered
417 Posts
WOW... :shock: i'm speechless... glad you are still around... speedy recvoery, bud...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts