Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cover to keep on the bike for 8 hour days at work. Mostly for protection from the hot sun. Would like it to be super easy to put on and remove for daily use.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I do like my Nelson Rigg half cover for this sort of thing. Very easy to put on, and folds into a waist pack for easy transport. Covers about 5/8s of the bike; only downside would be, after years the front fender and lowers would have UV paint damage.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
The full cover is very nice, I use this all the time. Very easy to put on and take off.
that one in the pic isnt waterproof tho. i have the same one. expensive as **** and only protects from dust and sun

its super nice tho

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
I wonder if you could scotchguard it? LOL.....
lmfao yea that be something else lol

i mean theyre great looking covers probably gets more looks than the bike it self lol it could be a good thing and a bad thing

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had a rain proof cover for awhile but noticed that it was wearing the finish off of the tail section. Once I noticed that I stopped using it. One thing to be mindful of with any cover, if it gets too windy your bike can get blown over easier. Saw it happen at the MotoGP race in Indy several years ago. A Duc blew over, and took down another 15 or 20 ducs with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts