Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was the guy who after I bought my bike said all I was gonna do was put the FE on. HA!!! Three months later.... two bros s/o exhaust, flush mounts, 520 conv., ss brake lines, knight rider FE and CA tail light from T. Reeedonkulous. I owe it to everyone who contributes to this site. You all owe me around $1000 jk. Really, thanks to everyone here I could not be happier with my bike and to me it has been worth every penny:)....ah what to do next lolol

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sicpup... your name reminds me of that joke "spell I Cup" " I see you pee" but anyway, yes i know what you mean. i only owned my 09 for a month and installed the i900 scorpio alarm, talking to t about taillights and fe, and right now im the market of HIDs also... you and i both were bitten by the mod bug.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An alarm is on my long list of things I want. One thing I forgot to mention was a Strebel motorcycle air horn. That thing is so freakin loud, cagers can actually here it even if their on cell phones

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
same thing happened to me but put a full system on a 250 o_O
ajay, when do you plan on getting the RR? ... you spend enough time here.... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
same thing happened to me but put a full system on a 250 o_O
I have to ask how that turned out - I've heard putting slip-on's on the 250's doesn't do crap.

I told my wife I needed new brake pads and a cooling system / brake fluid flush, she asks if the bike is broken. I can't seem to explain the concept of maintenance to her so I don't even mention the mods...

Akra s/o, Tripage passenger pegs, LSL frame sliders, SS brake lines (incoming)

4 months of ownership and I'm almost done :icon_lol: Just need to get some ASV levers and the full Tripage tail set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts