Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Moto GSpizzle
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

i have an answer for you! This has never been seen before and is one of a kind (for now!) THE FIRST EVER! 'T'NEER Tail light!!!

Ok so heres the deal. i owned one of the 'great' Jneer tail lights, which happened to burn out ironically right after Jneer when bu-bye. that tail light wasnt even bright to begin with. in the day NO ONE COULD SEE IT!
well after talking with TRIPAGELED i sent him my light and he went to work. THAT MAN IS A GENIOUS!
Not only can i now rest easy and not worry about this light going out it is BRIGHTER THAN the IFAIL! (thats iWIN if you were wondering)

running light in the day

break light in the day

now i asked him not to put turn signals in it because im going to order pegs from him and thats how i wanted it, but he can if you would like him to.
any questions feel free to ask me or T about it. ill tell you that man is THE KING OF LEDS!!!!!
Remember T for all your 'T'Neer or 'T'Win needs!

·
Premium Member
14,406 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,946 Posts
Congrats man i told you T is the led king he did not getting that title
for nothing sweet job as always Tristan

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Awesome! PM sent. I have a spare J'Neer. They sent me a new one (which works OK) but my other one burnt out and I just kept it (since they weren't responding to my e-mails).

Do you simply put the guts of the '06 in the light or are the LEDs individually placed? What are you useing as a modulator to cycle between running and brake light.

Giddyup!!!

·
Premium Member
14,406 Posts
We remove the jneer led's and install 40 5mm led's on our board. Will have to see how many led's can be installed to work as signals. Led's are wired just like our pegs. We use the same methods in our pegs as the taillight, no external resistors or boxes, it's all inside.

·
Premium Member
14,406 Posts
$70 we will remove the stock board and replace with ours. No signals for this price. Have to test one to see how many signals can be added. Also note, the running/signals will be regular functioning. No flashing extra. T

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Dumb question.....and if its proprietary don't worry about it.....but why is it that Jneer had a big box to modulate brake/running lights (even version two without the flashing tricks did) and you are able to do it much more compact, simple and reliable?

·
Premium Member
14,406 Posts
Jneer light has resistors inline to slow the flash rate of the signals. Running/brake lights is done by resistance. The box on Iwin is what does the patterns and houses the resistors to slow the signal flash rate. We are not doing this. Not familar with it yet, will have to do some research and testing before selling this. T

·
Premium Member
14,406 Posts
I have no idea why they used sandstone resistors for the signals. I just checked the Iwin and they are not wired to slow the flash rate, they could be used for this. They are big enough. Oh well, not my design. T

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well that's good to know you would do that for us T. Already on my second jneer and was planning on gutting it when it died and doing it right. Had same issue as sincal-squid with the brightness. Lucky for you I'm extremely lazy so I'll probably send it your way when it dies unless for some odd reason I'm able to get my butt of the couch to do it myself which is unlikely.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.