Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is james and i screwed up big time. So i saw a great ad on ebay for a full body kit and i went for it. And low and behold i got a bunch of crap. All the parts to the kit were molded by a blind guy with one arm. so i called them back and they sent a oem painted with paint that does not match. So i am posting to see if there is a person i can sent them to and have them fixed or if someone can fix them and wont's to buy them. i ask for you guys help any ideas thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
no offense man, but positing something like this is begging to get ripped off. either ebay it, or take it to a body shop for paint to match

·
Registered
324 Posts
shitty dude. You should probably just try to sell them on ebay but I can't really say that's very ethical since you will be just screwing some other rider. But it is up to you.

Not really sure taking it to an auto body shop since you might end up paying about the same price to just buy a new set from Motosfanclub.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Try to get a quote at your local body shop. Sorry to hear about your kit. That's why I never buy crap from ebay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went to school for paint and body work and even knowing how to do the work I just bought a new set of plastic whin I droped mine. if you want custom thats the only reason to paint them otherwise it cost to much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts