Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
I will try my luck here, even if it’s an old thread...I am having issues with my IACV after PAIR removal. Bike is running ok, idle is normal, but I cannot get rid of the error code. Even if it’s deleted at the honda dealer, it keeps coming back on after I run the bike and give some throttle to it. Is it possible that there is some air leak at the block off plates? Can that cause fauly read for the iacv? I have checked all other connections and they look fine. I really am getting out of ideas where to look as I have checked the situation under the airbox for at least 10 times and I cannot find the cause...
btw...IACV was already checked and replaced, issue remains. Fuel injection hoses were checked, injectors also.
It’s just a pain in the ass as the bike is running perfeclty if only I could figure out what is causing that damn FI light for IACV to go on over and over again...
I know it might sound like a pain in the ass, but I would reverse this and put everything back together to see if the error still there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it might sound like a pain in the ass, but I would reverse this and put everything back together to see if the error still there.
Yes, I have already done that, a couple of times, but the error remains. I have done that also together with the mechanic that I trust, but we couldn’t find the mistake. So doing it again makes no sense to me as it all fits together nicely.
So, my question actually is, if the air could pass the block off plates, will this be the error code shown?
Anyway, I will try to install them again, this time with a bit more sealing paste.

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
Yes, I have already done that, a couple of times, but the error remains. I have done that also together with the mechanic that I trust, but we couldn’t find the mistake. So doing it again makes no sense to me as it all fits together nicely.
So, my question actually is, if the air could pass the block off plates, will this be the error code shown?
Anyway, I will try to install them again, this time with a bit more sealing paste.
If you put the PAIR system back on and the error code is still there, I think you have an issue somewhere else.

141 - 143 of 143 Posts