Registered
5,131 Posts
just got back from there...my last ride on pally before i go on deployment :(

wish i had speed so i coudl watch the show

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the preview a guy on a 1000rr almost lost it on a slow left hander. He had both feet off the pegs, with the bike moving in all kind of directions.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
cool. this epic rides show is better than streetbikes. i saw one where they were at willow springs with the group and then ben spies and matt mladin and one of the other haydens showed them how to ride it.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
From the preview a guy on a 1000rr almost lost it on a slow left hander. He had both feet off the pegs, with the bike moving in all kind of directions.
Sounds like the back stepping out, typical liter bike behavior when you don't respect it.
Hope that rider is more experienced than the host from PINKS. :p

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like the back stepping out, typical liter bike behavior when you don't respect it.
Hope that rider is more experienced than the host from PINKS. :p
Haha, it didn't look like he had that much experience.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Dude, that show was weak! I was expecting so much more. They didn't show anything about the mountain, and they were going at a snails pace (granted there was snow on the ground).

You guys should see the way we ride it.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Dude, that show was weak! I was expecting so much more. They didn't show anything about the mountain, and they were going at a snails pace (granted there was snow on the ground).

You guys should see the way we ride it.
+1, I thought that the show would of been better than it was. Hell I thought the superbikes show was better than epic ride.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
yeah, that was very dissapointing. like in the willow springs episode where they made it (in a very cheesey way) all about getting a knee down, this one was all about the bad road condtions? stupid.

"EPIC CANYON RIDE! ohh, but we can't...you know, canyon ride, because we desided to shoot the episode at the wrong time, but don't worry, sport bikes on ice going 25mph is EXTREME!"

meanwhile, on superbikes! (aka Squid How-to TV) SPEED is actually stupid enough to put a guy on TV that has the balls to say, "every piece of protective gear except the helmet is nothing but a false sence of security" my jaw it the floor when i heard that. not because some squid stunta idiot was stupid enough to say it, but because SPEED was iresponsible enough to put in on TV.

it will always be too much to ask that the purest and most exciting elements of this sport might be shown in a positive manner on a quality tv program.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
That was the first time I had watched superbikes and I wasnt impressed. Yeah that comment about the gear was rediculous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts