Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is.. another group ride to the mountain... post up fellas...

0800 Miramar Shell 9.10.2006 - Sunday
0830 Via Rancho Pkwy Shell

EDIT: list of 600RR.net riders for tomorrow morning... :evil1:
See you guys tomorrow morning.... looks like the usual bunch and a couple more peeps:

JimmysRR
teleinfoncarr
usmcr6
izzyef8
havoc
Disco
SPACEBOY
AirricK
Mercutio Antares
MotoMike25
~BLACK ICE~
wes600rr

Clicky picky for intro to pally...

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I'm most likely there...2 up if I am.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
im in for sure you know the routine im two up with the gurl.....and james if you trust me with your camera i would like to take a few pics of you considering your the photographer and you never get shots of your self.......until then be safe

·
Registered
625 Posts
i would like to join if possible. I only ave been riding for a couple months and i have done mountains a couple times. My experience isn't that great but i only ride to my limits, would it be ok with every1 that goes if I join. PM me ure answers thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah man, come and join, we don't bite... hard... although Motomike might...

seriously, we all ride at our own pace, no one in our group is out to prove anything or out do anyone else. take it to the track if you're gonna race someone...

the more the merrier and you can only get better with more seat time... i'm self-taught myself, only been riding the twisties since this group started going to the mountain, which for me i'v only done three rides with these guys, whom are all cooool; even though some can't spell or is dislexic and we have our token gay boy.. but hey, we're all out there to have fun... while being safe... (riding our own ride)

·
Registered
625 Posts
yeah always see a group when i leave work, ill go by after work around noon if u guys are still there

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
I'll be there...

It was a good ride today. I gotta say from the last thread I was a bit hesistant to take you guys seriously but after today this is a very good group!

I was pretty impressed by how safe and conservative the experienced riders were and the novices did not push themselves hard. All in all, it was a good riding day.

I look forward to some more of the same for next weekend. Hopefully this time with pics and vids ;)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
havoc said:
It was a good ride today. I gotta say from the last thread I was a bit hesistant to take you guys seriously but after today this is a very good group!
Haha, thanks man. We screw around alot, but we take riding seriously. Well...at least on the mountain we do; on the way back home is another story...

Count me in for the next ride! +1 on pictures and vids next time!

·
Registered
215 Posts
ill probly come cruise with you guys. but like izzy im not very experianced. me and izzy can stick to the back of the pack haha. i need somoene to show me how to setup my suspension too. i hit up the 243 yesterday and it felt a bit too soft in the turns. im guessing stock setup of suspension is a no no for twistes?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
AirricK said:
ill probly come cruise with you guys. but like izzy im not very experianced. me and izzy can stick to the back of the pack haha. i need somoene to show me how to setup my suspension too. i hit up the 243 yesterday and it felt a bit too soft in the turns. im guessing stock setup of suspension is a no no for twistes?
it all personal prefence i run stock set up for my suspention

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
AirricK said:
im guessing stock setup of suspension is a no no for twistes?
Well depending on what your weight is, stock suspension is actually pretty good. Palomar is pretty bumpy in some spots so you don't want it too stiff.

You are very welcome to join us by the way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Count me in, if i remember!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Mercutio Antares said:
Count me in, if i remember!
Me 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . btw, who started these Sunday morning group rides to Pally ?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
well it all started when ice was "flaming" a pic i posted then jumped in there and next thing you know we were riding to gether that sunday and the rest is history youll have to exuse me im getting a little choked up lol

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
MotoMike25 said:
Me 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . btw, who started these Sunday morning group rides to Pally ?
Where were you this Sunday Mike? We had a bunch of gay jokes prepared for you :tongue4:

We actually started these rides when Tele posted a picture of himself with really bad form trying to drag knee. After he got thoroughly flamed for it, we agreed to take a ride to Pally to show him some tips...and we have been going every week since then! Cute story eh?

See you next time then!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Disco said:
Where were you this Sunday Mike? We had a bunch of gay jokes prepared for you :tongue4:

We actually started these rides when Tele posted a picture of himself with really bad form trying to drag knee. After he got thoroughly flamed for it, we agreed to take a ride to Pally to show him some tips...and we have been going every week since then! Cute story eh?

See you next time then!
:supergay: :icon_butt :gun1: :tool: :flamethro <--- to all those who flamed me lol

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
tele you shoulda rode with me and mike and eric today. we hit palomar, mesa grande, winola, banner, sunrise and telegraph.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
steven im watching the last vid of pally you gave me...and you don't even touch the powerband dude!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts