Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess if you have a pass seat cowl on, the metermen/ladies can't give you a ticket; no place to put it; hahhaha

The guy next to me with the R1 got a nice ticket tucked away on the passenger seat strap

·
Registered
181 Posts
Parking Ticket? Wow.....where in the world would you get a parking ticket on a bike....maybe our city is too small people don't care as much but i have never heard of a bike getting a parking ticket.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ybor, thats a fun place now,

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I actually ended up not making it back to my bike until the next day, hence I got a parking ticket. We ended up having to get a room.

·
Registered
441 Posts
We used to go down to Ybor on Thursday's for bike night. Usually we ended up hanging out at the Cigar place drinking coffee & checking out the girls. :)

flamedRRider said:
I actually ended up not making it back to my bike until the next day, hence I got a parking ticket. We ended up having to get a room.
I have had a couple of those! LOL

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's in FL,

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
flamedRRider said:
Dude, IMHO you are very very lucky that your bike was "there" to "get back to." Ask around here and there are more than a few people whos bikes are gone, sometimes taken out of their own garages when they're home asleep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts