Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm part exchanging my 2006 Honda CBR600RR-5 for a new bike, so have put it back to standard before I sell/part-ex it. The Bike only has 8000 miles on it and I have covered 5000 miles in my ownership. All upgraded parts I am selling have done less than 4000 miles since fitting. I have never taken my bike on track (stupid I know as it is the perfect track bike). All miles covered on these parts are (dry) road miles only. Bike is always kept in a garage. Only sees water when I wash it! I'm based in the UK and all prices quoted are in GBP Pounds Sterling £ (and excluding carriage), but I'm sure most parts could be posted to the States & worldwide.

All these parts will fit 2005-2006 (RR5 / RR6) CBR600RR and some will also fit the 2003-2004 models (please check).

Akrapovic full exhaust system / decat including manifold. Carbon under seat HEX end can. Sounds absolutely amazing and really looks the part on the CBR. These are discontinued now and rare (£900)

HRC front brake discs fully floating (£300)

HRC dual inlet trumpets / bellmouths. These are a work of art and I have never seen another set like this come up for sale. 4 lower trumpets with 4x upper trumpets suspended above them. (£500)

Large Febur Race radiator & oil cooler with auxiliary fan & braided/silicone hoses/fittings & oil cooler plate/take-off. This radiator and oil cooler is Huge! Just about fits under standard fairing but does fit. Keeps oil and water temps oil temps in check even on a really hot day when you are pushing on. I had the brackets welded on so that I could fit a fan (road bike). Fan could be taken off for a track bike, but it fits with fan in place and the fan weighs next to nothing. These were £2000 new without oil cooler (£800)

Digital oil temperature gauge with OE sump plug drilled and tapped for oil temp sensor (£100)

Adjustable CBR folding levers black / blue (£40)

Honda OE blue rear seat cowl. One slight scratch. Should mop out ok (£70)

Double Bubble Blue screen (£30)

Honda Averto Alarm (with two fobs) Plug and play loom (£350)

Bagster Blue/Black CBR Tank cover for use with Bagster rucksacks. Rucksack not included: (£60)

Sold: Ohlins adjustable rear shock, Ohlins front forks, Ohlins steering Damper, PCV & Ignition commander, 2x tail tidy's, flush fit led front indicators, heated grips, Datatool Digital gear indicator, Rear LED light, K&N air filter

Please message me with any specific questions. Shipping will need to be calculated on location and weight/size of parcel.

Here are some photos of the bike as she was, before I de-modded her and some photos of the upgraded parts:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
List updated. All parts now off bike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts