Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Im out here working in Qatar and I just bought a secondhand bike. The chain is looking a bit haggard so I went down to the local dealership (kinda, they sell tv's, washing machines, a/c's as well as garbage happy meal style helmets) to see if they could sell me a chain. They quoted me 1000 riyals (around $300) for a chain and no sprockets.

Naturally, I immediately decided to outsourse and was looking to use my goto guys at motomummy to satisfy the need, but they dont ship to Qatar.

Do any of you guys know a decent parts and accessories store that will ship to this hole in the wall country?

Casey

·
Registered
135 Posts
Most international shipping is expensive, it might end up costing you close to that amount anyways. Do you know any military guys on Al Udeid? If so you could get them to ship to APO and that is the same as shipping US to US.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I figured it would be pretty expensive, but some sites like sportbiketrackgear look like theyll send me stuff for around 40 bucks. I was looking into using a european distributor, but the uk wants to charge about 140 to ship here... Do you guys know of any places based in europe?

Casey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts