Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I know that I am not the only one that has not received parts from ekhatch805. So I figured I would post this up so that other buyers would be cautious before sending any type of payment to him.

I ordered the Carbon Seat Cowl, Carbon Front Faring, Carbon Gas Tank Faring and the Carbon Side Covers for the tank.
I did order these parts in different payments and had received the Front and Tail cowls but nothing else.
Last message I got from him he said that he had been in a bad accident and that he had shipped them. That was quite a few days back and even with the other messages I have sent him I have got no response.
I wish him the best if he really did get in an accident but something does not feel right to me.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is some more info on him

About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Parents: Sue Copson St Onge
Ray St Onge
Siblings: Ryan O'Dell
Alicia Boucher
Allen Odell
Relationship Status: In a Relationship with Marissa Rustici
Anniversary: May 20, 2010
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Current City: Nashua, New Hampshire
Bio Hey Im Zach. Im a chill kid if you get to know me. I into my car, I like to fix it and drive it around nashua.
Education and Work
Employers

* Lui Lui'sOctober 2008 - Present
Cook
Nashua, New Hampshire

High School

* Nashua High School South '10 Ekhatch Boucher Male
19 years old
Nashua, New Hampshire
United States

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/zach207#ixzz10QLKgDOU

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks to Facebook I got a response back from his girlfriend. stating the following

Hey, I'm sorry about that. I knew he had to send it but I had no idea that it's been over a week. Haha, i just nagged him a bunch of times that he needs to get in contact with you. If you would still like that part he said he can send it out Monday and I'll make sure of it. If so, what's your address? Or, he can give you your money back asap. Just let me know

Again, I apologize about that.
Thanks,
Marissa

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Well thanks to Facebook I got a response back from his girlfriend. stating the following

Hey, I'm sorry about that. I knew he had to send it but I had no idea that it's been over a week. Haha, i just nagged him a bunch of times that he needs to get in contact with you. If you would still like that part he said he can send it out Monday and I'll make sure of it. If so, what's your address? Or, he can give you your money back asap. Just let me know

Thanks,
Marissa
Wow, seriously? Pretty immature.

·
Registered
96 Posts

Thanks,
Marissa
:crackup::crackup: Thats funny. Hopefully you get the rest of your parts or cash back

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the newest update...

Me: I would like the parts. I don't think that I am asking a lot especially when I have been waiting since the 1st part of the month for these. I will need them ASAP. So rush delivery should be the only option here. I talked to the officer that I filled the report with last night and he said that I need to verify that the package has been shipped via UPS. please have him contact me.

Her: Yeah, we can definitely do that. I'll ship it first thing tomorrow morning and I'll let you know the details.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YEAH THIS KID IS STILL A DOUCHE BAG. Here is a small conversation between us.

This first part is actually from his girlfriend.
Her: He sent it out this morning and just told me the tracking # 1z09x000356134970

Me: Unfortunately that tracking number is incorrect. or it is not showing in the system. Did it go out Rush Delivery?
Her: Um, I'm not sure what he did and I can't get ahold of him. Here is his number if you want to call him. (207) 577-7290.
I called this Jack off earlier today and he said " I have the # at the house and can send it to you around 8."

Start of the txt messaging at 9:21 Mountain time.

Me: Hey never received the UPS tracking number.
Him: I'm drinking ill grab it when I get back to my car
Me: Really????
Him: Yea my bad
Him: Try this FWD: Tracking # 1z09x000356134970 should be there Monday the 4th
Me: When should I expect a verified tracking # since that one does not work?
Him: **** dude it is in my car
Me: Excuse me????I think I have been pretty nice considering. Now, would you like to try again?...

Don't know about you guys but now if you still have issues with this guy at least you have his phone #. Pretty sad but it seams to me that his GF has more Balls & more Brains then this waist of space does.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
YEAH THIS KID IS STILL A DOUCHE BAG. Here is a small conversation between us.

This first part is actually from his girlfriend.
Her: He sent it out this morning and just told me the tracking # 1z09x000356134970

Me: Unfortunately that tracking number is incorrect. or it is not showing in the system. Did it go out Rush Delivery?
Her: Um, I'm not sure what he did and I can't get ahold of him. Here is his number if you want to call him. (207) 577-7290.
I called this Jack off earlier today and he said " I have the # at the house and can send it to you around 8."

Start of the txt messaging at 9:21 Mountain time.

Me: Hey never received the UPS tracking number.
Him: I'm drinking ill grab it when I get back to my car
Me: Really????
Him: Yea my bad
Him: Try this FWD: Tracking # 1z09x000356134970 should be there Monday the 4th
Me: When should I expect a verified tracking # since that one does not work?
Him: **** dude it is in my car
Me: Excuse me????I think I have been pretty nice considering. Now, would you like to try again?...

Don't know about you guys but now if you still have issues with this guy at least you have his phone #. Pretty sad but it seams to me that his GF has more Balls & more Brains then this waist of space does.
that sucks that you had to go through all that ****. definately turn him in for it. he stole from you, bottom line. hope it works out in your favor.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Funny I thought I bought the rear hugger and side panels for 160 paid on September 5th. Posted the pm's between us and the PayPal transaction in the sale topic. I sent him emails, pm's, and a Facebook message. Today he responded saying (via Facebook ) he had no idea who I was and had no parts. I tried calling his parents but they didn't answer. I also have contacted the Nashua police, Denver police, and my attorney. Stupid kid finally responded today lying saying the parts he agreed to sell me (but had already sold to rated rr) he said I lowballed him which I sent the agreed amount. Now if that was the case why would you 1. Keep the money 2. Not respond for over two weeks 3. Not ship the parts you tried to sell. The negative feedback on here means **** to me compaired to the $160 of my money he has for now. Karma is a bitch and if what he says is true about going to the military I hope for his sake he gets his head straight because this kind of stupidity will get him hurt or even killed. This ain't my first rodeo have been a power seller on eBay, a verified PayPal business account holder, and buying and selling goods for over 14 years on the internet. This 18-19 year old has no idea the retards I have felt with. Very stupid to think he can scam a few guys for a few hundred dollars. People have been killed for a lot less...

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
If it was me i would not even accept any of the parts just ask for a refund
let him get stuck with these parts and learn a lesson

1 - 20 of 41 Posts