Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking we should stick a thread with just a list of bike part websites. with ratings. I'll start

I have used www.mrcycles.com they were the cheapest I found for the 600rr

I did have our local dealer Friendly Honda Yamaha meet and beat the price on the website.(including shipping)

I know that mrcycles was cheaper than bike bandit.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i love www.motomummy.com

he has always taken care of me, and he small time but big enough to cut good deals , but everyone is going to tell you ALL site sponsors are great ...Whihch they ARE!!! just thought i would throw motomummy out there for the free ship :) if everyone did free ship i would love it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Have been looking at some O.E.M parts and for lower cowls www.ronayers.com has been best price so far. Just bought front tire from www.solomotosports.com as well, very good experience and good pricing.
I just did a comparison on part 83265-MFJ-D00ZD (decal) from ronayers and servicehonda:
Service Honda - $14.82
Ronayers - $16.65

Another example, lower cowl - 64400-MFJ-D00ZE:
Service Honda - $123.57
Ronayers - $131.93

As I've said previously, I've never seen anyone beat service honda's prices!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I just did a comparison on part 83265-MFJ-D00ZD (decal) from ronayers and servicehonda:
Service Honda - $14.82
Ronayers - $16.65

Another example, lower cowl - 64400-MFJ-D00ZE:
Service Honda - $123.57
Ronayers - $131.93

As I've said previously, I've never seen anyone beat service honda's prices!
good look okiedokie. i thought the price had been higher on servicehonda but looks like i was wrong...haha

·
Rizoma King
485 Posts
Don't forget, PJ's Parts Simply one of the BEST places I have found for bike parts and custom orders.

They are family owned, have great prices, and the customer service is one of the best if not THE best I have ever dealt with.

Thanks again PJ and Paige, for all the killer deals on Euro parts and really hard to find items!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts