Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone from Canada ever ordered from this site?

If so, was there any duties/customs involved?

My order will be close to $250 CDN, but if theirs extra fees, I may as well get it from the local dealer.

Thanks in advance!

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,767 Posts
any shop in the usa is going to have fees associated. you can't send new stuff over the border without some sort of brokerage/tax

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any shop in the usa is going to have fees associated. you can't send new stuff over the border without some sort of brokerage/tax
That's not true. I've bought several new items from the states and I did not have any duties/custom fees attached to it.

That's why I asked about partzilla.

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are you looking for?
Flashers, mirrors and a few random parts for my VT 1100C. I ended up getting the parts from a local dealer. It cost $30 CDN more than Partzilla, but everyone here said I would pay duties, so I guess it works out to the same.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Flashers, mirrors and a few random parts for my VT 1100C. I ended up getting the parts from a local dealer. It cost $30 CDN more than Partzilla, but everyone here said I would pay duties, so I guess it works out to the same.
Also looks like Canada post might go on strike which might delay some stuff if they are shipped with USPS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts