Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years of work a friend of mine just released on the marked his passenger handles. I don't want to make free advertising or anything, but I find they are better designed than other similar products.
I probably won't get them because I don't ride with a passenger often enough to justify the price (I find it a bit steep), but maybe others are interested.

Website is http://www.vinxxgrip.ch/ (looks like it's only available in Italian at this point but the video/images give an idea).

Again don't take this as free advertisement, I am not involved in the product, it's just a friend of mine that did the development and I thought there may be people interested (moderators feel free to delete/edit if you find it not appropriate).

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Looks pretty nice. Great design with it being easily removable. T

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the current terrible exchange rate 330 eur is ~$534 :sad11:
I agree they are way too expensive.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
haha man i thot u were guna have like 100 donuts on here or something haha.. like some love handles for them to hang onto haha..

·
Registered
224 Posts
This looks interesting, but as mentioned very expensive. I wonder how well this will do? Good luck to your bud. If the price comes down sum, I'm sure someone will be ready to purchase.

·
Registered
224 Posts
haha man i thot u were guna have like 100 donuts on here or something haha.. like some love handles for them to hang onto haha..

Stu-Pac, How is it riding in Lincoln, NE (Home of the Huskers?), I-80 and Lancaster County?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts