Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see some pics of sport bike riders going through turns with a passenger so I can show my friends along with my fiance how a passenger should be positioned while riding through corners. I think this would be a big help to anyone carrying people along with them!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
EsotericRR said:
Here's one for ya. Except shes kinda looking out of the turn, but who cares, its a good pic. I really like the angle that killboy got here lol.
mmmmmm... booty.... Sorry I get easily distracted..... Passengers should always lok through the turn , much like the driver.... I think...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
EsotericRR said:
Ok here's one thats actually helpful, and they're on a 600RR. Can you tell its a slow monday at work?
im glad im not the only one here who make there passenger wear gear

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Jotaro said:
that's going to hurt... hope those flip-flops are magical or something. I went riding with my girl this weekend and there is no way in hell that she is getting on my bike without protection.

Where are the next pictures on this sequence, by the way the front wheel looks in the last image and the angle they have those two didn't come out of that turn in good shape.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts