Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without any gear... What do you guys think? I mean passing by those who are wearing shorts, a T-Shirt, and maybe but most likely no gloves. I don't know why, but it's a bit hard for me to give them the 'whats up' look or sign. It just bugs me.
But on the other hand, it happens so often that it would be like you're ignoring the community. How does everyone else feel?

BTW, i do say whats up to those wearing just a T-Shirt but w/ jeans. It still bugs me though . :banghead:

·
Registered
57 Posts
For the most part everyone that rides a sportbike is pretty cool where I live. It's pretty rare a sportbike rider won't acknowledge you in some way. All the HD guys are too busy looking behind them to make sure none of their parts vibrated themselves off.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i always say whats up. i think its pretty ignorant to not be friendly with someone because they dont dress the same way you do. just my opinion....

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I do not wave at all. My owners manual says to keep both hands upon the handlebars while motorcycle is being operated.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Always love a chance to post mordeth's vid of his waves.

my favorite is the hello kitty wave. i have yet to do it though

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ever have those riders who wave frantically at you?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
i always say whats up. i think its pretty ignorant to not be friendly with someone because they dont dress the same way you do. just my opinion....
When you get to see someone's brain on the side of the road because they were too fcuking stupid to put on a helmet because they wanted to feel "free" you might change your opinion on that.

I can't help but cuss inside my helmet when I see a brainless turd going down the road without a helmet. Fcuk em is what I say.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
... Now that you've got me started; why don't you ask some bikers who ride without helmets what their reasons are for not wearing a helmet. You will get some of the most off-the-wall ridiculous answers you can ever imagine.

From "I don't feel free with a helmet." to "It restricts my vision." to other things that I couldn't even come up with because I don't think with the same retarded thought patterns that they do.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
LanCo is right.

Helmet use is Mandatory here in Cali.... a good thing.

if UR too stupid to wear a helmet the State will do your thinking for you.

I wave to everyone.

only gay bmw riders do not signal back.

I do not see many riders on my playground. So I say hello to all.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i didnt say i agreed with it but at the end of the day its their body and their life. let them do what they want to with it. unless its putting you or other people in danger its not really anyone else's business.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
HA the hello kitty wave lol.... Na I usually wave to all sport bikes and typically wait to see if the hd will initiate the wave 1st... if not I just keep on riding.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
their body, their choice. I throw the sign regardless if they wear gear or not. I basically do it for anyone on 2 wheels EXCEPT for scooter riders. I used to throw the sign at them but then they just stared at me like I was retarded haha.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts