1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
who is paul wall ? your son is down with that

·
Banned
272 Posts
Paul Wall is a rapper. Alot of people are down with that.

·
Banned
272 Posts
oh check out the body guard

·
Registered
860 Posts
Paul Wall is a popular rapper from Houston, who happens to be white. He raps with Mike Jones a lot. Grillz are the gold, silver and/or jewels embeded into his teeth. He basically has a lot of custom mouth pieces made of jewelry that is part of his bling. He's not bad for a white guy. Better than Eminem IMO.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
SPR
Thanks for the ET report bro

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Degoviet said:
+1 is he famous or something? what the heck is grillz?...were they having a bbq at best buy? if he's a famous wrapper then why is your son taking a picture with some white guy? :confused1
whats wrong w/ him taking a picture w/ a white guy?he is he the rapper, right?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
SPR SLO said:
Paul Wall is a popular rapper from Houston, who happens to be white. He raps with Mike Jones a lot. Grillz are the gold, silver and/or jewels embeded into his teeth. He basically has a lot of custom mouth pieces made of jewelry that is part of his bling. He's not bad for a white guy. Better than Eminem IMO.
I think jewels embedded in teeth would hurt!!! I know what ya meant, just giving you a hard time.

WHAT IT DEW!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hey, us Texans gotta represent. I'm a white boy that likes some rap, but you won't see me blingin'. I like beats, not necessarily lyrics.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
please excuse the rant...but imo hip hop is getting worse with time...a majority of rappers only talk about money, cars, girls, etc...they are all saying the same stuff over different beats...the better stuff was made back when hip hop began or by the guys that were around in the beginning with the exception of some newer rappers that still know how to throw down...comparing paul wall with eminiem is like comparing krsone with vanilla ice...one actually has something different to say the other is just trying to make some money by making the same cookie cutter songs

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
nice.

Paul Wall is one of the better characters in the rap industry right now.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
+10000 I didn't want to be the first one to say it. :puke: I didn't feel like getting flamed.

Point37 said:
please excuse the rant...but imo hip hop is getting worse with time...a majority of rappers only talk about money, cars, girls, etc...they are all saying the same stuff over different beats...the better stuff was made back when hip hop began or by the guys that were around in the beginning with the exception of some newer rappers that still know how to throw down...comparing paul wall with eminiem is like comparing krsone with vanilla ice...one actually has something different to say the other is just trying to make some money by making the same cookie cutter songs

·
Registered
596 Posts
look at the juxtaposition in that photograph. If you did not know any of the three, who would you say is who??? I say this in a good way. Guys, a lot of the old bs is dying off (with the old bs'ers) and it is up to us to keep it that way. It has become FAR TOO EASY to cry racism, reverse-racism, sexism, etc., without any type of real proof. Expose yourself (and family) to different things and use it as an educational experience. Black people can learn about the civil war, white people can learn about the civil rights movements, Asian people can learn about blues music, etc. Do what you do and just learn and grow when you do it!!!

Paul Wall baby, he's the People's Champ...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
to each his own i guess...but if you pit rappers like paul wall, chingy, or chamillionaire against krsone, nas, or guru in a battle...you know whos getting squashed...thats why those type or rappers don't call out any of the veterans...cause they have no ammo...but when veterans battle you get some good stuff...jay z vs nas, canibus vs eminem, krsone vs marley marl, etc.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts