Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my wife bought me an 09 RR! well she is very new to the whole bike riding scene. she has been telling me that she wants to ride so we were looking for her a little 250 ninja to learn on.......babysteps lol! after countless hours lookin g at 06 and 07 ninjas we just decided to buy her an 09 so we went today and bought her a candy plasma blue 09. she says hopefully after some seat time she wants to eventually get a RR. thats awesome. i will keep you guys posted on how she is doing:icon_lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thats awesome, you're a lucky man, and now she's a lucky woman. You should have her take the msf course, it'll help her out a lot with the basics.

·
Registered
962 Posts
+1 on MSF, will help a lot for a beginner. Sweet deal bro

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sup guys and gals we will be posting some pics soon i promise it did happen lol thanks for all the comments you guys are awesome!

·
Registered
380 Posts
That is freakin great! Hell i finally got my wife to pick out a helmet! i couldnt imagine her picking out a bike. but that is great for you.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Pics of the wifey is necessary... or you baught a bike for your BF LOL,,, I kid,,, about the BF part,,, PICS<< PICS << PICS

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
yea man +1 i just bought a new ninja 09 250r too... all the old 08 with cracks and scratches were selling for like 400$ less... tell me what kinda mods u putting on.. i jus got an area p full system shipped yesterday

·
Registered
149 Posts
You are one lucky man. There are a couple things my girlfriend wont do. 1.) Drive a motorcycle. 2.) Drive anything that is a clutch. But she is more then happy to ride on back of my motorcycle. Its all good to me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts