Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to order a fairing set from motofansclub and they want my paypal email address. im not sure what that is or how to get it. im sure this is a stupid question but i gotta learn somehow, can anyone give me a hand?

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
you have never heard of, or used http://www.paypal.com ... ??

if not, sign up there, this is where they do their billing through.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
They are going to send you a bill "through paypal" It's normal. if you don't have paypal give them your regular email and you will get an email from paypal explaining the rest of the process. Paypal covers the buyer and the seller so it's a win/win resource.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a paypal account, they want my paypal email address so they can send the bill. ive never used paypal outside of ebay.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Your paypal address is simply the email address you use to log into your account. For example, my paypal address is [email protected]. Easy as that.
shouldn't have posted that now i'm about to send you money :spank:

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
it's the e-mail address that you use to log into your account.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
somehow i figured it would be something that would make me look stupid. thanx for the answer guys!

·
4,993 Posts

·
4,993 Posts
Your paypal address is simply the email address you use to log into your account. For example, my paypal address is [email protected]. Easy as that.
Hey Matt is that your real paypal cause something isn't matching

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Hey Matt is that your real paypal cause something isn't matching
No, that is not my real paypal address. I just didnt want to put my email address up here for fear that I will be bombarded with whore emails of balls and poops.

·
4,993 Posts
No, that is not my real paypal address. I just didnt want to put my email address up here for fear that I will be bombarded with whore emails of balls and poops.
Damn, I need my money back

·
4,993 Posts
We all have your email :retard: and I don't like timeline btw, it makes my eyes hurt :crackup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts