Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else having probs with paypal asking for ur ssn, credit card number, mothers maiden name and everything else needed for a background check? o_O i looked it up and i guess, from what it sounds like, paypal is starting to run credit checks on ppl...ive only used paypal once (with trip) and didnt have any probs and i tried to login the other day and it promp me to give all that info...it was a little weird that they were asking for it, but it sounds like they are....was wondering if ne one knew the real reason for it or if theres another "paypal" type of service that ppl r switching to? THX N ADVAN Honda_23

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Honda
Clear your browser and start from scratch man there is a scam going on

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Yes, clear browser/cookies/cache... They shouldn't be asking for that... If they are, they shouldn't be asking for that..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Paypal scams must be on the rise. My info. got stolen while buying parts from newegg.com the other day. Luckily I got the confirmation email on my phone as soon as it happened and had the situation taken care of. I've since ordered a security card from them that will provide me with a constantly changing passcode each time I use my account. It's only $5 from them and I would highly recommend it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts