Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Power Commander 3 for my 04 and I'm wondering if anyone has a PC3 map for the Leo Vince SBK Full exhaust for an 03/04 with stock or aftermarket air filter.

I've already checked power commander's website and they only have a map for the Leo Vince Slip-on with stock air filter which I am running now, but would like to load the proper map if possible.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. I would even take suggestions on similar exhaust maps that any of you might suggest that I try.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Contact DynoJet via their website. They'll tell you what map to use that will be the closest thing to your setup.

Also, it's not very advisable to run a custom map from anyone else. Most of the time those maps are setup for very specific environments. Use a DynoJet map or get a custom map done just for you, either by contacting a company that specializes in just this, or the preferred method of getting a dyno tune. Most places do it for around $200 here in SoCal.

Reactions: Nismo

·
Registered
98 Posts
Check the thread out, got my own custom mapping for $50, huge difference from the basic one you get from dynojet. Dyno tuning would definitely make it more precise to what you need, but as Ldn said you're looking at $200.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=364409

Reactions: Nismo

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sent Power Commander a message today. They reply really fast and I had my answer within ten minutes.

Basically they told me that map #M115-013 would be the closest. It's for the Erion Racing Full exhaust so I'm gonna try that.

If I run into any problems I'm gonna do what dtl_83 linked to and see if I can get a map from F.A.I.C.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
also did the FAIC map, 2 weeks ago.... it works very well.

Wish I had found this co. before...

a Happy customer!/ a good deal!

very good customer service also!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts