Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I’m super ******* pumped for my full exauhst should be here tom or mon! Soo have the pc5 installed ready to go. Block off plates k&n filter, engine ice for 2 hp lml. Also running amz oil with a car honda filter plus a showa battery. Sprocket set up 15th front 43th rear. With these mod I’ll be smoking these 190mph 600’s ;) this is my first time tuning an getting any kinda of full exauhst! I’ll be doing a write up here on the auto tune hook up install an where I’m going to located my 02 sensor wire without it touch the exauhst.. an then an upload for the full exauhst tune dynojet provides. I truly can not wait for this day to happen. I’ve been waiting for months to do all this stuff to it an it’s finally happening. Stay tuned. Autotune hook up an exauhst install directions are coming.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright got the full exauhst on 5hrs later. Of ******* around with it to make sure everything was correct. I found out that u need to take the rad bolt out at the bottom to get to the headers for u to fit a rachet in there the bolts are 10 mm. Also have to take of right side foor per assembly 2 bolts. An if u have a heat sheild that2. “Allen”. After I got all that sheet off I went to put the full exauhst on. Make sure the mid pipe near the oil pan is curved inward. I’ve had 2 full titiaum exauhst I’m not sure why but both had different install set up unless I’m retarted idk. Anyway for this exauhst I had to put together off the bike clip the springs on an feed the rear of exauhst first through the azz end. Then guid it at the oil pan into the header area. I grabbed a dublit paint can to hold the exauhst up near the rear end of oil pan on the exauhst to hold it up while I bolts the headers in! What a pain in the mutha duckin azzzz. My first exauhst I had to put together differently I started with the header first Bolt those in slightly then worked my way down. Oooooooooooooooooooo do not forget u have to cut your battery tray on the side I used pliers to tear it up alittle just the edge that’s sticking out. Then a heat sheild near battery tray going down to foot pedal. Be unique about it. Ask urself will this melt an tape away. After all that’s said an done ur finished. Gonna need to take ur side farrings off and belly pan if u have one. I don’t run one cus I like the naked looked plus weight reduction plus they are trash an break easily. WOW HONDA REALLY. Tom I will be posting up the wire in from pc to harness with a 22 gauge wire it’s a special order no one ducking carries it around here NOONE. Amazon, eBay, or somewhere online only. Then I’m installing the auto tune mines wired in already so your going to have to find that somewhere else. I still cannot believe I’m the only one review this stuff from 2005 that’s really sad and to see I have 700 video on all my post is kinda incredible. Tells u a lot.. anyway stay tuned!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the blurring pics this websight is stupid an deforming my pictures quality. Also my wording in my post are bad because I’m usually rushing. After I finish a project I post about it an spell check kills my posts. Lol sorry y’all. I have good grammar I just don’t like to use it I’m not in school anymore lmfao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts