Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i am feddddd up i cannot get this thing to work with my bike i called dynojet an they ar so busy i cant get through to them. Ive called for 2 weeks now! ive tried installing it an playing around with it what gives. I installed it the other day in lower injectors an everything plugged into throttle one 2. ground in greeen light in pc. Now i go to start the bike an the **** bearly wants to start i have to rev it to get it to even try to start.the mods im running is block off plates k&n filter and a honda car filter 2brother racing exuhst an mid pipe.... as im loosing power from 12rpm to 15rpm after the block off plates install. im thinking i need a tune asap as the block off plates are making my bike pop more frequently now. worse than before. does anyone no why my device isnt working from plug and play? the wires are fine i checked the harness. everything is plugged in securely. i saved the tune an uploaded it. also referenced revzilla on the install guide an still did not work. im running into wirring the pc analog an speed wire. but before i waste my time who has done this to there 05 cbr 600rr!!!!!????? I will keep this updated when its in working order videos an pics

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright it turns out my tps wires where incorrect. The dyno jet customer support was bitch a *******. Anyway he didn’t give the right wire wire setup in the tps because my wires where out of that plug. But now my bike starts up an runs.. however It idles strong but when the bike warms up it just slowly cuts the fuel out. Dyno her rushing me off the phone saying it’s my calibration to the throttle postion sensor. I tried the steps. Bike on idle. Reset. Turn kill switch off with bike still on. Then pulled throttle all the way back. Then turn kill switch back on. Did this a couple times. I think the bike started up better each time. But it would die randomly warming up. An keep in mind the bike isn’t even fully warmed up at. Here a video of me trying to calibrate it but the bike dies while running strong. I took it for a test ride it rode fine but shut off do to lack of fuel. I’m assuming. No one seems like they know what they are doing just searching for awnsers like everyone else. Ps u guys suck ima get this lmfao. Well can’t upload the video **** outta luck

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
that's not how you calibrate the TPS. you don't even need the engine running. but shutting off the kill switch sets the tps voltage to zero as it powers down the ECU. it will also power down the PC5.

all you need to do is power up the bike (don't start it), set lower, then pull throttle wide open and set upper. that's it. no clue why you're doing anything with the kill switch.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy from dynojet told me to do that “he was a di ck head”. But I was trying to calibrate it on the pc5 software app. I can try that what you have mentioned see if it runs?. I’ve reading more post and finding out that the fuel adjustment needs to be tweaked in order for the bike to run normal without dying someone with an r6 forum had a booklet that tells you how to do it. Think I gotta wait till Monday to get ahold of dynojet. As I bought this on eBay an they didn’t include the box.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright so I calibrated it. Man the throttle feels so much better I got my higher Rpms back I was missing 12 rpm to 15 it was sputtery. Now the tune on monday I’ll keep updating this. Idk why I can’t post a video here. I have the correct tune non California one. Pretty sure the fuel map needs different numbers to run. After I get all this situated I’m going to install a full titiaum exauhst with autotune

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I’m back. I got the pc5 running! It turns out my device wasn’t updated to latest firmware. Also the tune works flawlessly. Dynojet had me readjust the fuel mapping to all zero! In all of the fuel mapping! I picked the desired tune for my bike with mods! I thought the tune was going to help my 12rpm prob it didn’t. Right now. I’m taking the tank off in my other post I will take picture of the tank an fuel pump. There’s videos on YouTube showing how to test the fuel pump! My pump is fine that **** has to be clogged from shitty gas. ALSO BOUGHT A FULL AKROPROVIK EXAUHST! Coming in couple days I will be posting about autotune soon. Another project to install lmfao. Stay tuned. Yes I write a lot. I’m giving out good info here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was all. Saved it starts up an it runs fine. Also there was settings he made me go through to make sure just fuel system was checked off in the operation settings I believe. You could see auto tune an double map an something else. I only had fuel checked I can’t remember on top of my head what setting it was in on the pc software. There was atleast 6 check boxes. 3 of mine where checked off an he made me uncheck 2.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
you realize that loading a zero map is the same thing as just removing the power commander entirely right? all zeroes means it doesn't do anything at all.

did you actually install all the auto tune hardware? because from this thread it doesn't sound like you have the wideband o2 and auto tune module at all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Actually wirring up the speed an analog. The speed wire is pink in all hondas as I was reading it’s under the tank with a circle sensor with 3 wires coming outta it. Wire up the 22 gauge from pc to splice Into the pink “speed” wire. The autotune I was able to squeez in there an tighten it with channels because I didn’t have over a 19 mm I think it’s 20 by the way. I ran the autotune between the frame an engine an wrapper the 02 sensor wire around the bottom of the shock an looped it around the one bracket while the autotune plug ran in between the fram an plugged in perfect an was enough slack. Just gott mount the wire out the way of the exauhst.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your gonna need a 22 gauge wire or 24. This wire was red so I used that an wired it to speed sensor

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ran the important wire to the right side of the bike. For the power commander an auto tune even the red wire in the pc. But the power an ground for auto tune I put it on the left side running off the battery

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aight. Here it is the speed wire... everyone talking about. Idk bout other years but 05 er is right here folk. This is what y’all been looking for . Now if ur trace that wire an don’t be a lil girl look for the wire harness it’s attached to there’s a plug in that plug youll see a small heat sheild mine was black an then I lifted that up an see the omfg the pink an green wire somewhere onmy forum I posted the wirring diagram u can search it up online if u can’t see it. Also this isnt the speed wire yet next photo is

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here’s the picof the pink angreen u can nearly see the green but look at the botto. On the engine I see that circle thing is leads to this thing an wala splice in 22 gauge from the 3hole in the pic reference the other pic I posted!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here’s a pic of the lower injectors an how I have them apparently there no really set up just try to position the wires the way the harness is set up shorted to longest is what I did . Make sure they all click before installing the tank!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Now I didn’t **** around with the auto tune yet. A lot I just moved out an the heat is killer up here been 100 past couple days here in pa. So bike hauls some major ass ! Like u feel that lil honda go like never before. So I got to 130mph last night auto tuner was doing it’s thing I guess. The light on auto tune was red an I don’t know if that good or bad but bike ran cool! Took it out for 40 something miles ok. Kinda felt sluggish. “Ok live tune doing its thing” I’m assuming. Anyway I was doing 130 an it just kept going aN you could for sure feel the bike it just wanted to keep pulling we’ll we all wanna see how fast we are going I’m expecting to max out at 140because if u read in my other forums I dropped a tooth. So I’m now speeding an all the sudden I see my dash speed number like dissapear... an bikes still hauling then I let go off the gas because uh oh no numbers.. then f1 light comes on an oil light. Now I took the bike out in 95 degree weather I checked battery terminals because the auto tune wire were In there. All wires an the speed wire was wired up was fine from pc. Now I went on a lil ride nothing crazy. Gave it some nice revs without autotuner plugged in an the bike hauled even more ass then before the auto tuner was like slower idk why. I didn’t plug the analog wire in yet I think that’s the prob dyno jet didn’t get back to me on this. My bike is stranded now because my battery terminal was loose from getting rid of auto tunner on battery I’m tired I just moved. Tighten everything up an it just completly dies like battery is shot. Battery is fully charged I didn’t crank it much after it died. So I’m thinking the tune is bad an needs adjusting. The auto tunner picked up whatever I rode yesterday I want to add those numbers in I never done this before. So bike just cranks doesn’t get gas an bike was at 180 normal temp cus it was cooling down. Bike got to 205 In temp last when I looked at a light bike ran fine. But went down the street an noticed loosing power slowly then dash died I put in n an it died completly after I let clutch out an. Then I messed wit battery terminal plugged in auto tune unplug an then it started up hesitated to run lil rev got it running fine to it for like a couple sec an it did the same thing. Again think the tune messed up I’m going to redo download tune an see what happenes I think I also have to play with settings. Dynojet for autotune setting I did remember pressing something for autotuner to pick up readings but it was just one check mark in dyno somewhere. If this doesn’t work I’m pushing the bike. Turns out tho I did my testing a I found there was no gas in my tank completly empty an I reuploaded the tune an it ran once I put gas back in I never got to upload my new numbers from auto tune but when I check it only picked up 3% reccording. For 60 miles that light. In total I did 65 miles. The autotuner needs to adjust my fuel for better gas milage. So I’m think I have to take it slow the first 300 miles 🙁 then progressively go hard. Through y’all ranges of rpm. Gonna have to ride with my laptop. Anyway I contacted dyno an I’m trying to find out where the analog is wired to. Also I will not put everything In Order for y’all. Why? because it took me months to figure this all out an now y’all just get to read it an take 20 min while it took me hrs of research an play time. An youtube an anywhere else doesn’t have what I’m writing down. Don’t like don’t read. I’ll eventually reword my stuff but. I’m trying to put everything in order as I go.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Checked on bike no gas at all fuel pump primes strong I’m going to upload the tune again. I think the auto tune somehow transferred the numbers over an messed up normal tune idk to be honest it has to be the tune. There was deff enough battery life to crank it terminals tight. Also tried a jump start nothing. It’s gotta be the tune. I guess when I get ahold of dyno jet they’ll tell me where the wire is supposed to be wired to. They won’t tell me anything that’s not dyno jet related not even wires from my harness. Just their product hope auto tune applies

1 - 20 of 24 Posts