Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

turns out the pc3usb I have is faulty so I'm sending it back to Powercommander and for the mean time need to get a new fuel management system so I'm considering PCV as the tech mentioned that I should go for that. Not sure if he recalls my bike is an 07 though.

Should I get another pc3usb or a PCV? I read somewhere the pcv is not good for pre 08 models (07-08) and more better for 09+ is this true? if so why?

In addition between pc3usb and PCV are the add ons for quick shifter still the same. for some odd reason I thought pcv at one point could not support or didn't have QS but I noticed they do, is there more stuff required for the QS on a PCV making it more bulkier than a pc3usb with QS?

btw I plan to get my bike dyno tuned so I don't care for self mapping via auto tune or bazzaz's auto tune for the time being.:spank:
thanks ya'll

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
The PCV wasnt originally designed for the 07-08, but that has changed. The PCV supports a QS with the quick shifter module and a sensor

Reactions: cbrkp

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I have a PCV on my 07 and it works perfect - It is definitely better then the PCIII USB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.