Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just finished to install the PCV on the bike, download the program from their web site and yoshi map, plug the PCV into the PC run the program, open the map and click in send map, is that all with the bike turn off, is that okey or i did something wrong or miss something.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,777 Posts
need to establish TPS "zero and full" positions with pc5 and laptop linked......
and to add to that you're going to have to do it with the engine at operating temperatures as the TPS voltage changes as the temps rise, i set mine between 80C to 90C.

Reactions: tary preisser

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any vids of the set up?

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
Can u please show a link to this website?? ??????

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Can u please show a link to this website?? ������������
Google 'Dynojet Powercommander'.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've gotten my pc5 set up for my bike, but man it killed my mpg by a ton, I know I get it, it's a bike and who cares about mpg. But what happenss if you leave the pc5 connected but disconnect the ground from the battery? Wil the bike go back to original spec, or will it not run anymore? Or just....???????

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
yes you loose mpg......I went from 39 mpg to 32 mpg with mine.

...if you want, you can install a map switch and run an econo map and a performance map as you wish. you need to find/create/buy an econo map.

Dynarex OTF has got good mapping skills...I have been running his performance map for a couple of years now....he may have a good econo map

about disconnecting ground.....Not Advised....

if you want to run a "zero map" download it from DJ website.

·
Registered
113 Posts
... I find the P/C stuff great, plug and play! I leave certain items "off" also love thier "Auto Tune" option, it works great... as much as is neat to upload/download a map its way better tune your bike your self (auto tune). BG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't Use Dynarex!

yes you loose mpg......I went from 39 mpg to 32 mpg with mine.

...if you want, you can install a map switch and run an econo map and a performance map as you wish. you need to find/create/buy an econo map.

Dynarex OTF has got good mapping skills...I have been running his performance map for a couple of years now....he may have a good econo map

about disconnecting ground.....Not Advised....

if you want to run a "zero map" download it from DJ website.
Get one from [email protected]Jeffomaps.com
Thats where Rob at Dynarex has been coping the Maps from !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts