Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience getting the PCV software to connect to the PCV while running in a virtual machine? I have a Macbook pro running Yosemite and I've tried it with Windows 8 in Parallels and Windows 10 in the latest VirtualBox with the guest additions and extension pack. No luck yet.

Next step is trying to hack through the OS commands and attempt to see where the disconnect is or run Windows 10 through bootcamp. Seems like a lot of effort when I could just use my work laptop running Windows 7. Just curious if anyone else has solved this problem. I've found quite a few links to similar problems through google with no verified solutions. I did gather that Dynojet is uninterested in providing an app for anything other than Windows.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did do that, it shows up as a big prompt that would be impossible to miss. Parallels and VirtualBox both detect the PCV but its not a selectable device inside the VM and there are no issues in Windows Device Manager to resolve, doesn't even attempt to install the drivers for PCV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts