Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find out exactly what this is for but have been unsuccesful... is it supposed to be on with the power light and if so what status is this light representing? Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think green means it's working - red means it's not
Hmmm... I dont even think my light is on. Now I am kind of concerned. I guess this brings up a possible issue. When I go down hills (say 3rd gear 50 mph) it kind of shudders. Dont reall know how to explain it. Almost like it coasts for a split second then gets throttle and jerks 2 or 3 times. Mods please feel free to move this now since its not really part of this section. Yes I do have it mapped or now I think the map went through. I also have an 07' with exhaust and no power commander and it just feels so much more smooth. Is there anyway this status light not being on is an issue?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could be wrong dude... All I know is my pcv works great.
rub it in you heartless son of a b**** lol... Its more annoying than anything. I know I don't need one for a slip on but my my wife bought it for me as a gift so I cant let it go to waste. I just dont want to have to pull everything apart again to find out that it is hooked up right. Anyways I am glad yours works great lol:bootyshak

·
Registered
97 Posts
Its working correct your light shouldnt be on only the power anyway did you download the proper map and maybe you PAIR system is interfering I recently bought one check out my post youll find more info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts