Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone here in my town has the same bike as mine, the blk/tribal. but his is all stock. i really wanted to be the only one here with it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
B1KESLDDR said:
u honestly thought you would be the only one in TEXAS to buy the tribal come on be realistic. just make your bike an extension of you and then they will not have the same bike as you.
:iamwithst

Lol its like buying a Civic and hoping no one else will buy one. good luck

·
0 Posts
The first guy i met here in vegas, and that i ride with has the blk/tbl same as me. Oh well, i thought it would be gay at first but a lot of people think its tight. Plus we have different scratches. Its a popular bike don't sweat it.

I agree with B1KESLDDR "just make your bike an extension of you and then they will not have the same bike as you."

·
Registered
492 Posts
5150in702 said:
The first guy i met here in vegas, and that i ride with has the blk/tbl same as me. Oh well, i thought it would be gay at first but a lot of people think its tight. Plus we have different scratches. Its a popular bike don't sweat it.

I agree with B1KESLDDR "just make your bike an extension of you and then they will not have the same bike as you."
exactly, bikes are so much easier to customize than cars its shouldnt be hard.

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was just funny b/c i wnet to my g/f place and i saw the bike and was like what the fu*k i didnt ride over here. he had just got it. copier lol

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
one of my riding buddies has a yellow RR, used to be black, but when it got wrecked he changed to the yellow plastics because he liked the looks.
It never really bothered either of us, til one day some smartass pulls up on a gixxer and says: "what the f*ck, was it buy one get one free?"

just personalize it, there are so many RR's on the road, your bound to bump into another one just like yours, if it's still stock.
hell, Last night we were riding with 5 RR's, had every color option covered, lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well if you had been smart, you would have gotten the silver one. That way, if you see someone else with a silver one, you at least know you both have good taste ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
My brother and i have the same all black 05 RR, we just put different custome decals on it, and that makes it our own.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts