Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't think Dani should attempt to play mind games with Rossi because Rossi is obviously going to come out ahead. Dani needs to learn to not say things that will embolden his opponents. Now Rossi knows he can be intimidated and he is going to use that to his advantage in the future.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just love it because it's like those old Kung-fu movies where the master has to put his pupil in his place. Rossi is the man! I can't believe Dani even made the remark. To Rossi's credit, he's right; Dani overshoots a lot of times after overtakes. Images of Phillip Island before the rain come to mind when Rossi was tearing it up! Oh, where was Dani? Getting passed by Rossi. That was brilliant. Great race, btw...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I can think of a few passes Rossi has made in his career that were dangerous (think back to the end of the first race of 2004 where he and Sete 'Gravelplow' collided on the last corner for example), but he does pass cleanly.

It's Pedrosa who has no clue how to overtake properly -- which is why he runs wide quite often and loses ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts