Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my bike is parked at work, on the side of the building, right in front of the parts department (car dealership). I went to grab a bite to eat (I grabbed an 03 jaguar) and I come back and like 4 different people are telling me that some kid was sitting on my bike when I was gone. I have two different people point out the guy that did it. (it was a group of 3) So I confront them about it. At first they act like they dont speak English ( I dont know what race they were), and then they deny it altogether!!! They can't even tell me the truth about it. I said "so, what would have happened if you knocked it over? Im sure you wouldn't pay for it either." If I ever catch someone doing that AWAY from work, I will probably end up in jail. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???? DON'T TOUCH MY *** **** *********** BIKE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I will never understand that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
A buddy of mine had a sticker made and he put it on his tank. It read "If you value your life as much as I value my bike, THEN DON"T TOUCH!"

I will never understand what goes through some peoples minds.

·
Registered
507 Posts
i think i figured out what all those asteriks were at the end :D ...i always tell people "asking to ride my bike is like asking to have sex with my girl" i'd be the same way if i saw someone sitting on mine

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I looked out the window at class one day and I saw sum1 sitting on my bike. . . . 5 floors and 1.9 seconds later I was standing there next to him. "can I help you with something". . . "no" . . . ."well what are u doing on my bike then". . . .he immediatly gets off. . . . . "its a really nice bike, I want to buy one". . . . . . "so go to the ******* dealership!!!". . . . . they next five minutes were full of profanities and threats. . .

owell thats my story. . .. I feel u mang

·
Registered
507 Posts
FloridaMotoHead said:
This post is no good without a pic!!!
i agree..i really wanna see a pic too

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
It really is funny the disreguard some people have for others things. I actually came out of the grocery store to find a lady loading her car next to my bike. She had put 2 twelve packs of coke on the tank of my bike. When I said something to her about it, her only response was...."it's just a bike".

Personally I don't see the difference, but why is it people feel a motorcycle is ok to sit on but I can't jump inside any convertible in the parking to to try out.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
thank goodness I never had this happen to me. There would have been a SERIOUS physical confrontation, namely an 18" police-style metal baton named Cindy.

Luckily you held your cool, which is a VERY commendable accomplishment. If nothing bad happened in the first place (nobody stole it, dropped it, scratched it, etc..) then the best thing to do is let it go.

Keep your cool out there man. I'm constantly reminding myself to do so, as well.

Be safe.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Once i took my bike to a small kids park, and my friend tells me that when i was busy with my GF, that some man put his son on my bike, like it was a park ride.... i was pissed as hell, but i wasnt there fast enough to see who it was. But my friend asked the man to take his son off my bike.

its just sad, i mean you'd think someone older would respect other peoples property.

·
Registered
507 Posts
GA_RR said:
It really is funny the disreguard some people have for others things. I actually came out of the grocery store to find a lady loading her car next to my bike. She had put 2 twelve packs of coke on the tank of my bike. When I said something to her about it, her only response was...."it's just a bike".

Personally I don't see the difference, but why is it people feel a motorcycle is ok to sit on but I can't jump inside any convertible in the parking to to try out.

in all reality..i would have taken them and hurled them up on onto the roof of her car and just said "it's just a car"

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
GA_RR said:

I might have just took her soda and smashed it on the ground. DONT EVER TOUCH MY SH!T

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
GA_RR said:

wow....thats the type of sh!t that would make me run back into the store by some baby powder. sprinkle some on my palm and b!tchslap her.

geez....some people!!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
GA_RR said:
her only response was...."it's just a bike".

Sometimes it's better for everyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts