Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at bike night yesterday and had a couple guys ask me if thats a 636, probably because of the undertail exhaust, but common now...we had undertail 2 years BEFORE kawasaki put one on their zx6r!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TOMIMOTO said:
I wouldn't say it was because of the undertail. I would say it's because of the orange. Kwak riders like bright flashy colors.
that could be true, the 05 636 came in a magma red color that looks like orange, the 04 or 05 10r also came in orange

·
Registered
221 Posts
Mmmmaggma.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
I wouldn't say it was because of the undertail. I would say it's because of the orange. Kwak riders like bright flashy colors.
nah, I think it is because Kawi rider seem to be more groupie type riders and something cool comes out on their bike they think it is the only one. If they weren't so stuck on their product they would of realized that Honda came out with it in 2003. They seem un educated. I think they just like saying the word "ninja" I think they are just a bunch of fad riders.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
dude, every sportbike is a ninja bike!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
i know this ex marine at work...he calls every sportbike a "ninja" and he is possibly grabbing himself one of these "ninjas"...a SV650S...I told him, That's not even in my bike's class...But he insists that it is a supersport and can keep up with me. Laff. I know its got some grunt, but on that first corner....byebye

(Damn, lost my "ninja" picture with my big sword+gear lmao)

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
*dundee* ...that's not a ninja...THIS is a Ninja! */dundee*

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I had a orange 636 park next to me along w/ an older yamaha while at a bar/restraunt last night. Friend and I just went there to grab something to eat have a beer and then go catch a movie. I only had 1 beer and the threater is about 1.5 miles from where we were but I was like, I'll leave the bike and ride w/ you. Came back and a kawi was parked beside me. Pretty sharp looking bike but not as sexy as the RR

1 - 20 of 31 Posts