Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your inner thighs start to get sore after a while? I've been using my bike as a DD for about 3 months now, and last night I realized my inner thighs were pretty tender and this is the only thing I can think of that would make sense as to why they are hurting. They only "hurt" when I put some pressure on them though, it almost feels as if they're bruised. It's the same spot on each leg.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
DD?

Daily Driver?

My legs hurt there only the first couple of times I take it out each year, the leg muscles have to get used to gripping the tank again.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Largefather said:
get a corbin seat and your problem will be solved.
+1 on the corbin seat, and maybe get some stomp grip pads for the tank, should help aswell

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have been riding my RR daily since I got it in august last year and never noticed my thighs hurting.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I could bitch all day about the lack of comfort these bikes have but then again, they are not designed for it and I for one didn't get it for that reason. After about 100 street miles I HAVE to get off the thing. With my rearsets all the way up and back my knees are usually the first to "complain".

·
Registered
176 Posts
severe case of pussyitis? haha jp bro

in all honesty though, +1 on the corbin. I use my bike as a DD and have a corbin (but my bike came with one) and have never had my thighs or anything hurt

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
+1 on relaxing. I would venture that clamping on the tank isn't your only problem. Do you find yourself locking your elbows, gripping on your handlebars with dear life? Yah, just relax bro, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
when i go out to ride i'm usually on the saddle 3 to 5hours....my legs do get sore especially in the knee area because of cramping...but i just bought stompgrip tank grip today and hopefully that'll eliminate the problem.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's the knees that gets me first. In your case I would believe a malformed body is the answer. You're not made for riding a 600RR... :glasses10

But seriously. Could be anything. Or nothing. Don't worry...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If your thighs burn from riding a street bike you may need to get a little more exercise.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
after a while you will get used to it and you won't feel a thing. i have been using my bike as a daily driver since gas prices have gotten outrageous. my truck is one gas guzzling biatch. it hurts the pocket filling it up 60 percent of the time, every time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts