Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at work, and where i work i can watch my bike... I see some guy walk up look at my bike and just walks up and sits on it.

as im walking out of the store he gets up and just looks at the bike again and as i get out side i asked him if he would stay the **** off my bike.

has this happened to you?

thats like walking up to a car opening the door and sitting down inside, YOU DONT DO THAT!

FAUUGH!
:cwm21::cwm21::cwm21:

·
Registered
770 Posts
yeah i park my bike behind the dorms and i saw sum girls that live in the building eyeing it earlier yesterday. this morning my handle bars are straight!! (steering lock is broken) i don give a damn if its a girl. staay the **** off my bike unless i say its ok.

·
knights of cydonia
549 Posts
that's grounds for an ass whoopin
Precisely, I worked hard, busted my ass, sweated, and paid my dues (and personal property taxes) to enjoy my baby. The pleasure is mine's and mine's alone. Stay the f*** off or risk bodily injury.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
i have caught people putting thier stupid retarded looking mini-me offspring on mine while it is parked on the footpath outside my old job... then they say , oh , you are a bit protective of it are you?!!!??!!

for god sake , it is not a supermarket ride on toy!!

it is someones property!!! i dont get wot is happening in thier brains...

little jonny wants to sit on the moto... oh how cute.... lets put the little dirty shoot on top!!! weeee look darling..

has the hampster died on the wheel and oxygen stopped getting up in the brain!!!! where is my pistol!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
i have caught people putting thier stupid retarded looking mini-me offspring on mine while it is parked on the footpath outside my old job... then they say , oh , you are a bit protective of it are you?!!!??!!

little jonny wants to sit on the moto... oh how cute.... lets put the little dirty shoot on top!!! weeee look darling..

has the hampster died on the wheel and oxygen stopped getting up in the brain!!!! where is my pistol!!!
OH NO! don shoot lil johnny!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I caught someone moving my bike the other day. I got so F****** mad...:evil3:people don't understand that these machines are expensive!
WHOLLY PHUKC! Now that is for sure grounds for an ass kicking. Shyt. Here in Texas, especially with the whole Joe Horn case, someone better not phukc with my bike or they might get shot. That could be misconstrued as attempted theft!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I move bikes all the time - far too many riders park their bikes like they park a car (& they think its the same size). These are mainly scooters which don't really count but this is only down to the limited parking facilities in London.

I don't like people sitting on my bike though - buy your own if you want to sit on it.

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts

This has happened to me.

I was at a popular bike hang out spot in my area and out of nowhere a hoard of screaming kids came running to the bike. They were with what seemed to be their caretakers. I can surely say that this wasn't their parents, but whatever. So yea, the obese one from the group tries to climb on. I get up and help him on (he asked once he saw me if he can sit on it, must of been 9 years old). So I helped the butter ball get on the bike :icon_lol:, he even had his picture taken from whoever was watching them. Several more asked to sit on it and I allowed them.

I can remember back when I was their age, and saw a bike and wanted to sit on it. My parents didn't allow me, so I didn't, obviously. But that one time that my neighbor let me sit on his sport bike I was the happiest kid in the world. Point is this, if you ask, and I say ok, then it's all good. If you don't ask, and I see you on it then you'll get an earful.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I move bikes all the time
Wow, so you have no problem with someone else moving your bike if it happens to be in the way?

WHOLLY PHUKC! Now that is for sure grounds for an ass kicking. Shyt. Here in Texas, especially with the whole Joe Horn case, someone better not phukc with my bike or they might get shot. That could be misconstrued as attempted theft!
I bet jackasses and thieves are scared there in Texas after that Joe horn case right? Yeah moving a bike is grounds for a good ass kicking, unless an exceptionally good explanation is given immediately! :gun1::icon_lol:

·
Registered
810 Posts
nope - if you need to move it then do so.
but you don't need to sit on it to move it.
I also generally put it in a position where you won't need to move it.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts