Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont you just love people who think there new car or truck is so much better than your bike lol. had a guy with his girl testing me today even though i didnt really want to i had to put him in his place lol

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
dont you just love people who think there new car or truck is so much better than your bike lol. had a guy with his girl testing me today even though i didnt really want to i had to put him in his place lol
To be honest I don't think it have anything to do with a new car. It has something to do with the person behind the wheel. As for me sometimes I will get challenged by a new/used car.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have anew car ( VW GTi - 200hp - Turbo Engine) and I don't drive like a jackass challenging folks. I have however used the car to put a civic or two in there place when they were being dicks. My car is a cool sleeper - 4 door hatchback no flashiness, no loud pipe so when I chirp the tires and pull away from the light the other driver is usually not expecting anything.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Define better. Because I'm willing to bet most people would say that the guy who just bought a new Ferrari 599 has the better vehicle. Just sayin.

·
Registered
147 Posts
well if you look at my SIG i hate newcars.. Old cars for the Win..less stuff to worry about as far as the ecu goes

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have anew car ( VW GTi - 200hp - Turbo Engine) and I don't drive like a jackass challenging folks. I have however used the car to put a civic or two in there place when they were being dicks. My car is a cool sleeper - 4 door hatchback no flashiness, no loud pipe so when I chirp the tires and pull away from the light the other driver is usually not expecting anything.

^^ those GTi's are fast mfers, pulls hard even @ high speeds.. gotta have love for em

·
Registered
793 Posts
It wasn't the car that made him do it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts